Galveston Rifle and Pistol Club

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
rebrake
Posts in topic: 1

Galveston Rifle and Pistol Club

Post by rebrake »

Hello, I live in Galveston and would like to join the Galveston Rifle and Pistol Club but you must be endorsed by a member... Unfortunately for me, I don't any. If there are any members on this site, I would be willing to meet over coffee, a beer, or just a hello at almost any time convenient to you so you can see that I would be a good fit for the club and get endorsed. Any PM or email will be appreciated!

Thanks!

seamusTX

Re: Galveston Rifle and Pistol Club

Post by seamusTX »

I'm a member. Please send me a PM with your phone number.

- Jim

IslandAg
Posts in topic: 2

Post by IslandAg »

Howdy - I am new to the city, and have heard very little about this club. Not sure yet if shooting sports are popular on the island - perhaps there's just so much more to do. In any case, would be interested in knowing more about the club and meeting some members.

As with Rebrake, I'm hoping to meet with a few members who can 'vet' me out and possibly provide an endorsement...

Thanks

jeffxc

Post by jeffxc »

i'm a member of the club, and would be happy to meet with you and get you an application and help you become a member
either pm me here or at jeff@tmbservices.com

welcome to the island

IslandAg

Post by IslandAg »

Thanks Jeff. Great to meet you. Look forward to hearing back from the board about my application, and learning to shoot finally... :txflag:

M2Ruger

Post by M2Ruger »

I sent you an email also, this is Bob Martin and I need help finding out how to join the Galveston club. Can you help me?

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

I also met the club members of my club here on this forum. I was invited out to shoot with them and put my name on the list to join. However, while waiting for a membership spot to open, I went to many events the club holds that are open to the public. It was a great way to get to know many different members of different disciplines.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

jcm83galvtx

Post by jcm83galvtx »

Im new to the island also. Proud IBC here. If anyone can help me out with the membership process it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

jeffxc

Post by jeffxc »

Hi jcm,
I'm a member of the rifle and pistol club, but i haven't logged on here for a long while. However, You can email me at jeff@tmbservices.com and we can arrange to help you be a member. It's a great range, friendly people, and pretty easy to get to.

Jeff

jwilliams

Post by jwilliams »

Hi I was really interested in becoming a member of the Galveston Rifle and Pistol Club but I do not know any members to endorse me. I would really appreciate if anyone could help me out with getting an endorsement for entry into this club. Thanks

Return to “Shooting Ranges”