Sportsman Shooting Center

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 5

Re: Sportsman Shooting Center

Post by Beiruty »

Me and my bro are interested and I can bring 2 nice rifles. A Tikka T3 in 30-06 with Sub MOA handloads, a Steyr SSG 04 in 300 Win Mag 0.6MOA from factory.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

budroux2w
Posts in topic: 8

Post by budroux2w »

Gentlemen, it was a pleasure to meet yall today. Had a blast up at SSC.
NRA Life Member

GeekwithaGun

Post by GeekwithaGun »

budroux2w wrote:Gentlemen, it was a pleasure to meet yall today. Had a blast up at SSC.
Good time tonight, enjoyed it - thanks Beiruty for letting us shoot your Steyr (nice trigger) :tiphat:
NRA Life Member

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

budroux2w wrote:Gentlemen, it was a pleasure to meet yall today. Had a blast up at SSC.
We had an excellent and even wonderful experience, Mark our instructor/coach was so nice and professionally courteous that he will win your heart and mind in short order.

This Sportman Shooting Center is more than recommended. I would love to have more group visits from our CHL forum.

Maybe the next forum meet would be Visit to SSC then a lunch at nearby restaurant.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Selina Kyle
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Selina Kyle »

Beiruty wrote:
We had an excellent and even wonderful experience, Mark our instructor/coach was so nice and professionally courteous that he will win your heart and mind in short order.

This Sportman Shooting Center is more than recommended. I would love to have more group visits from our CHL forum.

Maybe the next forum meet would be Visit to SSC then a lunch at nearby restaurant.
I enjoyed shooting with Mark as well. He's an awesome instructor!!! I think a forum meet at SSC would be great! :hurry:

Maybe if we get solid commitments from an ample amount of people they could do a special event for us. I know they do birthday parties and what not.
"His fist is big, but my gun's bigger. He'll find out when I pull the trigger!"
Ruger LCP
NRA Member

GeekwithaGun

Post by GeekwithaGun »

I still have a free session for 4.
NRA Life Member

budroux2w

Post by budroux2w »

GeekwithaGun wrote:I still have a free session for 4.
How'd you swing that? Lol. I have one more as well but have a possible group for that one.
NRA Life Member

SSwt00SS
Posts in topic: 1

Post by SSwt00SS »

I went there this past Saturday to sight in a firearm. Very impressed with everything. Great setup. Roughly sighted in using the cinema projection range (30 yards), then went underground to fine tune using their 100 yard lane. Staff was extremely helpful, polite, and knowledgeable. I look forward to going back there to try their 2hr cinematic shooting experience.

Selina Kyle
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Selina Kyle »

SSwt00SS wrote:I went there this past Saturday to sight in a firearm. Very impressed with everything. Great setup. Roughly sighted in using the cinema projection range (30 yards), then went underground to fine tune using their 100 yard lane. Staff was extremely helpful, polite, and knowledgeable. I look forward to going back there to try their 2hr cinematic shooting experience.
It is definitely worth it! I go every week, and I have improved my skills tremendously. Glad you enjoyed it!!!
"His fist is big, but my gun's bigger. He'll find out when I pull the trigger!"
Ruger LCP
NRA Member

budroux2w

Post by budroux2w »

SSwt00SS wrote:I went there this past Saturday to sight in a firearm. Very impressed with everything. Great setup. Roughly sighted in using the cinema projection range (30 yards), then went underground to fine tune using their 100 yard lane. Staff was extremely helpful, polite, and knowledgeable. I look forward to going back there to try their 2hr cinematic shooting experience.
The 2 hour deal is great, but I typically go in for just an hour on the range at a lower price. They are trying to set up another event so keep an eye on their facebook/website.
NRA Life Member

Return to “Shooting Ranges”