Flood waters keep drowning Elm Fork gun range, but operators envision ‘country club’ upgrades

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Flood waters keep drowning Elm Fork gun range, but operators envision ‘country club’ upgrades

Post by Bitter Clinger »

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

mojo84

Re: Flood waters keep drowning Elm Fork gun range, but operators envision ‘country club’ upgrades

Post by mojo84 »

Just to be clear, is he planning to spend his money for the upgrades or is he proposing to spend taxpayer money for them?

Does the range purchase flood insurance? Have they received Federal disaster relief funds?
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
Bitter Clinger
Banned

Re: Flood waters keep drowning Elm Fork gun range, but operators envision ‘country club’ upgrades

Post by Bitter Clinger »

mojo84 wrote:Just to be clear, is he planning to spend his money for the upgrades or is he proposing to spend taxpayer money for them?

Does the range purchase flood insurance? Have they received Federal disaster relief funds?
http://www.elmfork.com/Contact-Form.aspx
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Bitter Clinger wrote:
mojo84 wrote:Just to be clear, is he planning to spend his money for the upgrades or is he proposing to spend taxpayer money for them?

http://www.elmfork.com/Contact-Form.aspx

:roll:

If I was a taxpayer in the county or district I would have already contacted them directly. However, my questions were just born out of curiosity for discussion purposes. You know, like what is usually done on an internet discussion forum.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Beiruty »

They are leasing all that land for a pocket change at 1:10 of the revenue. The city is being robbed. Also, Facilities are below par. 2.7 millions in revenue is quite a sum from low cost operation. Net profits are worth dropping a 1-yr of revenues for the next 20 yrs.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Return to “Shooting Ranges”