NRA Life Memberships for $300

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

BHill
Posts in topic: 1

Re: NRA Life Memberships for $300

Post by BHill »

MRs. BHill got hers today so the number is still going strong. Now for more recruiting. :patriot:
NRA Life Member

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Skiprr »

BHill wrote:MRs. BHill got hers today so the number is still going strong. Now for more recruiting. :patriot:
Congrats, and many thanks.

I have no insider knowledge, but I have to believe that Q1 of 2013 has seen more new NRA Life Members and Life Upgrades than any three months in the long history of the organization.

There are still 10 days left this quarter to send this massive message to President Obama, Vice President Biden, and the House Majority Leader.

Every new or upgraded NRA membership counts.

Every membership counts.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

smason
Posts in topic: 2

Thank you

Post by smason »

I've been lurking on this forum for some time, enjoying both the education and entertainment (tongue-in-cheek). I wanted to share something with you.

I was reading the board last night when my husband came in and said he finally registered for the annual meeting in Houston. He said during registration he got an offer to upgrade his Golden Eagles membership to a lifetime membership for just $600 so he took it. Did I mention I was on this specific thread when he made his announcement? I glanced up at him and said he could have gotten the lifetime membership for $300. It's one of those moments you just want to keep in your memory forever.

This morning my DH called the NRA and told the very nice lady he registered for the annual meeting and also upgraded his membership to lifetime for $600. However, his wife reads the TexasCHLForum and she told him he could have gotten it for $300 and what does it take to make that happen. It took seconds.

I was going to wait to register until we got to Houston in hopes of getting a good discount on membership because money has been so tight this year. We went ahead and, instead of them reimbursing him on the credit card, put that $300 to my lifetime membership.

I appreciate all the information I've gleaned from this group.

jmra
Posts in topic: 5

Post by jmra »

Welcome to the forum
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 11

Re: Thank you

Post by Skiprr »

smason wrote:I was going to wait to register until we got to Houston in hopes of getting a good discount on membership because money has been so tight this year. We went ahead and, instead of them reimbursing him on the credit card, put that $300 to my lifetime membership.
A hearty round of applause and a big "Welcome."

We need to figure out some way that Forum members can recognize each other in the exhibit hall...
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

pmartin696
Posts in topic: 1

Post by pmartin696 »

Does anyone know if the $300 life membership offer is still going on?

smason
Posts in topic: 2

Post by smason »

pmartin696 wrote:Does anyone know if the $300 life membership offer is still going on?
Call and ask... I think my DH mentioning we heard about the discounted membership on this forum helped get us the $300 price.

Return to “National Rifle Association”