NRA Life Memberships for $300

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

waycostation
Posts in topic: 4

-

Post by waycostation »

Last edited by waycostation on Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mike1951
Posts in topic: 31

Re: NRA Life Memberships for $300

Post by Mike1951 »

I just got another successful response from a forum member that used my information to enroll himself and family members.

I remain willing to provide my membership info to anyone that wants to try.
Mike
AF5MS
TSRA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

KC5AV
Posts in topic: 2

Post by KC5AV »

I wonder if I could convert my EPL.
NRA lifetime member

Mike1951

Post by Mike1951 »

Another successful $300 Life Member.
I just got around to calling and other than 5 minutes holding there was no problem. I said I wanted the $300 life membership. The agent asked of I had a sponser and I gave him your info then my info and all done.
Mike
AF5MS
TSRA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

JustMe

Post by JustMe »

If I'm already a member-can I use my own member number to buy the lifetime membership for myself?
Mary Ellis
TX CHL Instructor NRA Instuctor--Basic Pistol,Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, RTBAV,Home Firearm Safety,Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection outside the Home. ,RSO, CRSO,TP&&W Hunter Ed Instructor

Mike1951

Post by Mike1951 »

JustMe wrote:If I'm already a member-can I use my own member number to buy the lifetime membership for myself?
No, you must be sponsored by a Life member or higher.
Mike
AF5MS
TSRA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

Mike1951

Post by Mike1951 »

Another successful $300 Life Member, this time using the online form.
Thanks. I tried it online, I took my time to make sure i didn't foul anything up. It accepted the request, accepted my $300 credit card payment, all seems to be well. I received an acknowledgement from them by email.

By the way, your email address goes in on page 1, they use that as part of the identification process for you, the Life member.
Mike
AF5MS
TSRA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

JustMe

Post by JustMe »

Mike1951 wrote:
JustMe wrote:If I'm already a member-can I use my own member number to buy the lifetime membership for myself?

but if i'm already a member-can I be sponsored to upgrade?
Mary Ellis
TX CHL Instructor NRA Instuctor--Basic Pistol,Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, RTBAV,Home Firearm Safety,Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection outside the Home. ,RSO, CRSO,TP&&W Hunter Ed Instructor

2up1down

Post by 2up1down »

JustMe wrote:
Mike1951 wrote:

but if i'm already a member-can I be sponsored to upgrade?

yes, read this thread carefully and you will find that mike1951 and purplehood both are willing sponsors.
PM either with a kind request and they may be willing to sponsor you. Wait a second, since PURPLEHOOD was kind enough to sponsor me, I COULD sponsor you. send me a pm.
Become a Student of the Law we live under and proficient in the protection of yourself: so you may protect your Family, State and way of Live. Awareness is your first defense, avoidance your first tactic. If engagement is forced, Stop when the threat is gone.

Fairandbalanced
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Fairandbalanced »

justme, your question was "does the $300 deal apply to membership upgrades also"? The rules indicate that the program applies to "new" memberships only and not to existing NRA members wishing to upgrade to "Life" status. You could call them and ask but the chances are not good.

Topic author
TxD

Post by TxD »

Mike1951 wrote:I just got another successful response from a forum member that used my information to enroll himself and family members.

I remain willing to provide my membership info to anyone that wants to try.
Just signed up my second Grandson, Colby.
Now both of my Grandsons are Life Members.
Thanks, Mike. :tiphat:
Black Rifles Matter

Mike1951

Post by Mike1951 »

Two more Lifers!

btt
Mike
AF5MS
TSRA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

Crossfire

Post by Crossfire »

Thanks, Mike!

BTW, for those of you concerned that this is for family only - this is directly from the sign up web page:
The doorway to freedom is framed with muskets, but the path to that doorway is paved with the bricks of individual NRA memberships.
Today you can sign up family members and friends for a one-year NRA membership, with full benefits, for just $20 each. Or, for the ultimate discount, sign up family and friends for NRA Life Membership for just $300 each -- a $1,000 value! And there’s no limit to the number of new members you can enroll at this special discount rate!
(emphasis is mine)
Also, on the confusion about elgibility for existing members - the $20 one year membership is for new members only. The life membership can be used for upgrades. I forgot to copy that part.
Texas LTC Instructor, FFL, IdentoGO Fingerprinting Partner
http://www.Crossfire-Training.com

atxbandit
Posts in topic: 1

Post by atxbandit »

Mike1951 wrote:Another successful $300 Life Member.
I just got around to calling and other than 5 minutes holding there was no problem. I said I wanted the $300 life membership. The agent asked of I had a sponser and I gave him your info then my info and all done.
Logged on to member services earlier today and it shows me as a life member now. Time is running out so those who haven't signed up yet need to hurry.
Thanks again Mike. :thumbs2:
"An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
http://www.texasguntalk.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

NRA Life member
TSRA member

Keith B
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Keith B »

Crossfire wrote:Thanks, Mike!

BTW, for those of you concerned that this is for family only - this is directly from the sign up web page:
The doorway to freedom is framed with muskets, but the path to that doorway is paved with the bricks of individual NRA memberships.
Today you can sign up family members and friends for a one-year NRA membership, with full benefits, for just $20 each. Or, for the ultimate discount, sign up family and friends for NRA Life Membership for just $300 each -- a $1,000 value! And there’s no limit to the number of new members you can enroll at this special discount rate!
(emphasis is mine)
Also, on the confusion about elgibility for existing members - the $20 one year membership is for new members only. The life membership can be used for upgrades. I forgot to copy that part.
Yes, I did it last night.

Thanks Mike!!!

Return to “National Rifle Association”