One of our fav youtube contributors - now on NRA News

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
fenster
Posts in topic: 1

One of our fav youtube contributors - now on NRA News

Post by fenster »

yes, Mr Colion Noir will be contributing material for NRA news. I'm excited to see what he'll be saying, as well as the reaction from those who would like to stereotype the NRA membership.

NRA announcement

Article on The Blaze

Beiruty

Re: One of our fav youtube contributors - now on NRA News

Post by Beiruty »

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Good for him!
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

baldeagle

Post by baldeagle »

Mr. Noir is articulate in a way that few people are, and he speaks to the whole hypocrisy of the antigun argument. Pointing out that black leaders are urging blacks to depend on the same government that used to turn water hoses and dogs on them, lynch them and shoot them, is golden. I'd love to see him on the news shows arguing with some of those bozos. He would make them look like bumbling idiots.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

TexasGal

Post by TexasGal »

:thewave
The Only Bodyguard I Can Afford is Me
Texas LTC Instructor Cert
NRA Life Member

RX8er
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RX8er »

baldeagle wrote:Mr. Noir is articulate in a way that few people are, and he speaks to the whole hypocrisy of the antigun argument. Pointing out that black leaders are urging blacks to depend on the same government that used to turn water hoses and dogs on them, lynch them and shoot them, is golden. I'd love to see him on the news shows arguing with some of those bozos.
:iagree: :iagree:
He would make them look like bumbling idiots.
Do they need anymore help. :biggrinjester:
Final Shot offers Firearms / FFL Transfers / CHL Instruction. Please like our Facebook Page.
If guns kill people, do pens misspell words?
I like options: Sig Sauer | DPMS | Springfield Armory | Glock | Beretta

Post by 77346 »

Great news... He will do great.
Alex
NRA Benefactor Life & TSRA Life Member
Bay Area Shooting Club Member
CHL since 7/12 | 28 days mailbox-to-mailbox

Wodathunkit

Post by Wodathunkit »

That man speaks for me. :woohoo
"Character is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking" - J.C. watts Jr.
CHL since Jan. 2013
53 days mailbox to mailbox.

A-R

Post by A-R »

Been following all the liberal backlash against the NRA and MrColionNoir teaming up, and it's startling the depths to which the other side will sink.

A black man claiming to represent "our community" speaking for all black people, I guess, and stating that the NRA and MrColionNoir don't/can't speak for black people. Is this a new version of "not black enough" slander that many self-appointed "black leaders" (even self-appointed black man Bill Clinton) hurled at Obama during the early part of the 2008 Democratic primary?

http://m.globalgrind.com/news/nra-black ... mmons-blog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then there is this blog missive saying MrColionNoir's opinions are a "scam" because he "hides" behind an Internet alias, then proceeds to list the man's personal information and claim also that he's not "black enough" because he grew up privileged :headscratch

http://thehowlersden2010.blogspot.com/2 ... m.html?m=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MrColionNoir seems to have take much of this in stride, and has responded to some of it on his various social media outlets (I encourage everyone to go to his Facebook/Twitter/YouTube feeds to read for yourself, and to further expand his large group of friends/fans/followers).

RX8er
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RX8er »

A-R wrote:Been following all the liberal backlash against the NRA and MrColionNoir teaming up, and it's startling the depths to which the other side will sink.

A black man claiming to represent "our community" speaking for all black people, I guess, and stating that the NRA and MrColionNoir don't/can't speak for black people. Is this a new version of "not black enough" slander that many self-appointed "black leaders" (even self-appointed black man Bill Clinton) hurled at Obama during the early part of the 2008 Democratic primary?

http://m.globalgrind.com/news/nra-black ... mmons-blog" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then there is this blog missive saying MrColionNoir's opinions are a "scam" because he "hides" behind an Internet alias, then proceeds to list the man's personal information and claim also that he's not "black enough" because he grew up privileged :headscratch

http://thehowlersden2010.blogspot.com/2 ... m.html?m=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MrColionNoir seems to have take much of this in stride, and has responded to some of it on his various social media outlets (I encourage everyone to go to his Facebook/Twitter/YouTube feeds to read for yourself, and to further expand his large group of friends/fans/followers).

The guys at thehowlersden2010 like to post other peoples names and address. I wonder if they post theirs?

Anyone here know how to figure out who the blogger is? I'd love to post their names and addresses.
Final Shot offers Firearms / FFL Transfers / CHL Instruction. Please like our Facebook Page.
If guns kill people, do pens misspell words?
I like options: Sig Sauer | DPMS | Springfield Armory | Glock | Beretta

Return to “National Rifle Association”