Proud NEW NRA member

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
TX4EVA
Posts in topic: 2

Proud NEW NRA member

Post by TX4EVA »

I'm ashamed to say it, but I had let my NRA membership expire in the years past. After serving honorably in the USMC, I did what most Americans set out to do. Having children, hammering away at a career, establishing a relatively good life were all good excuses (subconsciously) to not renew my membership. With that said, as that good life began to tick away and my children began to grow I realized being an NRA member was more important now than ever! I truly believe that the NRA is the backbone of what makes America the best nation on Earth. They fight the good fight for all the right reasons. I am proud to say that I am a renewed member, and God Bless the NRA and the Americans for which they fight for. I thought I would share my story for those not members or thinking about it.....do it, strengthen the best organization so that our rights will continue to be protected.

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Proud NEW NRA member

Post by Beiruty »

TX4EVA wrote:I'm ashamed to say it, but I had let my NRA membership expire in the years past. After serving honorably in the USMC, I did what most Americans set out to do. Having children, hammering away at a career, establishing a relatively good life were all good excuses (subconsciously) to not renew my membership. With that said, as that good life began to tick away and my children began to grow I realized being an NRA member was more important now than ever! I truly believe that the NRA is the backbone of what makes America the best nation on Earth. They fight the good fight for all the right reasons. I am proud to say that I am a renewed member, and God Bless the NRA and the Americans for which they fight for. I thought I would share my story for those not members or thinking about it.....do it, strengthen the best organization so that our rights will continue to be protected.
:iagree: :patriot: :txflag:
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

TX4EVA - Congratulations of becoming a Renewed NRA member and thank you for your service as a US Marine. :txflag: :patriot:
NRA Endowment Member

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

WildBill wrote:TX4EVA - Congratulations of becoming a Renewed NRA member and thank you for your service as a US Marine. :txflag: :patriot:
:iagree:

Welcome to the Forum, TX4EVA. Thanks for rejoining the NRA, and for reminding all of us to consider the status of our NRA memberships.

Annual membership is so inexpensive, I personally believe that anyone who owns a firearm should also have an NRA membership card.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Topic author
TX4EVA
Posts in topic: 2

Post by TX4EVA »

Thanks ya'll...

Return to “National Rifle Association”