NRA Annual Meeting 2014 -- Speeches

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Jumping Frog
Posts in topic: 1

NRA Annual Meeting 2014 -- Speeches

Post by Jumping Frog »

If anyone has never attended the NRA Annual Meeting, one of the highlights for me is the chance to hear terrific speeches on LIBERTY, including but not limited to firearms freedoms.

The NRA-ILA Leadership forum is one of my favorites. This is also an opportunity for possible GOP presidential candidates to court gun-rights supporters.

Here are the various speeches this year: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... l+meetings" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Last year I was quite impressed by our neighboring governor, Bobby Jindal, who gave a great speech at NRA-AM 2013.

Bobby Jindal's speech this year is also great. I wish he had a higher energy level, however. He is very intellectual/cerebral and I have a hard time envisioning him getting voters fired up and excited.

I also noted that two other Republicans considered possible presidential candidates, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, didn't attend. Color me "SHOCKED, SHOCKED, I TELL YOU". :roll: As if we didn't already know they are simply progressives in RINO clothing.
-Just call me Bob . . . Texas Firearms Coalition, NRA Life member, TSRA Life member, and OFCC Patron member

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ

Return to “National Rifle Association”