Became a life member today

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Glockster
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Became a life member today

Post by Glockster »

RoyGBiv wrote:NRA is running an deal to upgrade from Endowment to Patron for $300. Runs until 15-March-2015

Sign in here... https://www.nra-2014.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBERSHIP: Just $300!
Save a full $1,200 off the regular $1,500 rate and receive our NRA insignia rolling duffel.
This 30" bag is designed to stand up to the roughest treatment your travels can dish out – and come back for more. Features include top and side-load compartments, a quick-access front pocket, and exceptionally smooth wheel and handle systems. A $129 value, this special gift will serve you proudly for years to come as a reminder of your lifetime NRA commitment!
Why oh why is it that I always seem to stumble upon these after they've expired? I've been holding out on rejoins after a two year lapsed membership and didn't see any of these discounts mentioned. But I did re-join for five years! :coolgleamA:
NRA Life Member
My State Rep Hubert won't tell me his position on HB560. How about yours?

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Skiprr »

Glockster wrote: Why oh why is it that I always seem to stumble upon these after they've expired? I've been holding out on rejoins after a two year lapsed membership and didn't see any of these discounts mentioned. But I did re-join for five years! :coolgleamA:
You didn't miss it. The $300 offer was only for current Endowment Life Members to upgrade to Patron.

But many thanks for rejoining!
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Kkpsiknl
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Kkpsiknl »

Next pay cycle me and the wife are doing the easy pay life program.

Return to “National Rifle Association”