NRA National Meeting May 3-6 -- Anybody Worried?

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 16

Re: NRA National Meeting May 3-6 -- Anybody Worried?

Post by Grundy1133 »

i grew up in the 90s and i know who alyssa milano. i think every teenage boy in the 90s had a crush on her at one point haha.
NRA Member

mathewslw
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mathewslw »

I would not count on getting your badge in time for our NRA annual meeting. My wife kept getting different answers on when we would get our badges. We did find out that some were not even mailed until last week. This is now Tuesday and no badges. I did call the NRA yesterday. They know there is a problem and said there would be extra booths to register at the meeting. I was also told this was a new company and I was assured this would never happen again. We are fortunate that we can be there on Thursday, but no telling how many members that don't have badges and can only get there late, I see this being a real nightmare.

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

At the Houston Conference a few years ago, registering and badging, was pretty quick and easy at the conference itself. It took 10 minutes. The lines were short of non existent.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

BBYC

Post by BBYC »

Flightmare wrote:
cyphertext wrote:
Bitter Clinger wrote:
cyphertext wrote:Looks like Alyssa Milano will be in Dallas to head up a protest on May 5th... Think she would be willing to sign my convention ticket?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... st-nra-18/
Who?
When I asked my wife this question, her response was "Is she even still relevant?"
Perhaps that is why she is heading up the protest? Attempting to regain/retain relevance.
Is any celebrity relevant?

OK. OK. That's not completely fair. There are some celebrities who are famous because they're experts in their field, and those individuals are relevant within their field. However, fame doesn't guarantee competence in their field, and is often inversely correlated with relevance outside their profession.
God, grant me serenity to accept the things I can't change
Courage to change the things I can
And the firepower to make a difference.

Return to “National Rifle Association”