Protesters target NRA lobbyist’s home and wife’s business

Discussions and announcements related to the NRA.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Protesters target NRA lobbyist’s home and wife’s business

Post by bblhd672 »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pu ... 326249e516
National Rifle Association lobbyist Chris Cox says his house was splashed with fake blood — twice.

Then, someone made a fake website for his wife’s interior design business, altering images of artwork to show photos of child gun violence victims.

Last week, two gun control activists protested outside Cox’s Alexandria, Va., home and handed out fliers outside his wife’s nearby business.

“Mr. and Mrs. Cox have been targeted over the past few months by repeated acts of criminal and unlawful conduct, including having their home vandalized on two occasions,” Elizabeth Locke, attorney for the Cox family, said in a statement. “These coordinated tactics have crossed the line of civility and human decency.”
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

John Galt

Re: Protesters target NRA lobbyist’s home and wife’s business

Post by John Galt »

The left are the most vile people on the planet.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

I hope a stakeout and a following prosecution is in order.

jason812

Post by jason812 »

Abraham wrote:I hope a stakeout and a following prosecution is in order.
Don't hold your breath on that. Especially if the FBI and DOJ are the ones involved.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I’ve heard that Chris and Dana Leosch, who live here in Southlake, Texas, have faced similar threats and attacks from the left at their home. My guess is that the state of Texas is not likely to give the Leosch’s too hard of a time if they end up having to use deadly force to defend themselves.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

The Annoyed Man wrote:I’ve heard that Chris and Dana Leosch, who live here in Southlake, Texas, have faced similar threats and attacks from the left at their home. My guess is that the state of Texas is not likely to give the Leosch’s too hard of a time if they end up having to use deadly force to defend themselves.
Criminal mischief after dark!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “National Rifle Association”