Unknown location: why there are no Trump bumper stickers

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Unknown location: why there are no Trump bumper stickers

Post by philip964 »

The Wall
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Unknown location: why there are no Trump bumper stickers

Post by The Wall »

Tells you something about the liberal Democrats peaceful ways of doing things. They incite others to do their dirty work for them.

Saffron

Post by Saffron »

In some places hunting over bait is frowned on as unsporting.
I do know my Bible, sir.

JerryK

Post by JerryK »

I know the net is full of trash, but we all need to be carful about posting videos anymore. I though about posting this on another site and now I am glad I didn't. Between the lying news media and all the fake stories on the internet, it is coming to the point where we can only believe what we see with our own eyes and then only 50% of that.

This one was proven to be fake and seems to be conclusive.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Post by philip964 »

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=55688

Yeah apparently it is a fake. Someone photographed the "set" from above. It supposedly shows the actors behind the camera " off set" .

In my search for more information I Googled things like "trump car attack". There was a lot of articles about Trump supporters being attacked, beaten, etc. To be fair I then Googled " Hillary car attack". It seemed to list Hillary supporters attacking Trump supporters. I didn't see any Hillary supporters being attacked.

Just this week I made a small comment about a post about Amy Goodman being arrested. I mentioned that Amy Goodman disliked the Clintons. ( Amy is a very far left hero, she dislikes the Clintons because the are too conservative for her). The next poster threatened my life. The Clinton supporters seem to have short fuses.

I can't say I've seen a Trump bumper sticker on a car. No Trump yard signs either. Normally by now signs and bumper stickers would be every where.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”