150+ Killed by Suspects on Bond in Harris County, TX

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 1

150+ Killed by Suspects on Bond in Harris County, TX

Post by Paladin »

This crime wave is a creation of the Democrats:

Report: 150+ Killed by Suspects on Bond in Harris County, TX
They note “no fewer than 113 defendants charged with capital murder have been inexplicably granted bond and released back onto our streets pending trial.”

KHOU-11 found the same trend when they looked at “407 capital murder charges filed in Harris County between September 2016 and September 2021.” They discovered that “records show 113 or 28 percent” of those suspects were released on bond.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

striker55

Re: 150+ Killed by Suspects on Bond in Harris County, TX

Post by striker55 »

Yes and Democratic cities that didn't want Trump's help now wants help. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face!

Rafe

Post by Rafe »

I can't even fathom being a dedicated police officer right now. Idiots want to defund you; your manpower and overtime options get cut; the feds and immigration czar Kamal won't do anything to slow the flow of illegal aliens across the border; and you try your utmost to perform your duties to the best of your ability and arrest felons as they seem to multiply like rabbits. And then the judges just release them on low or no bond.

I won't know if you're a LEO unless you're in uniform, but whenever I see you in a setting that allows it, I'll always tell you, "Thank you for your service."
:tiphat:
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Post by philip964 »

It is a shame police officers have been hammered this way. I can’t imagine risking life and limb to apprehend a dangerous criminal and then have them immediately released.

If your arrested for capital murder why in heaven’s name would you show up for trial after paying a thousand dollars to get out.

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

We had a presentation by a Pasadena, TX police detective and the facts are even more appalling. Ridiculously low number ever show up to court after bonding out. Felons released on little`to no bond only PR committing serious crimes and murders after their release. I wish I had the numbers. Harris county had a complete wipe out of every Republican judge up for election and reelection a couple of years ago. That trend continues. Democrats swept almost every position. You should always be armed in Harris County.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

philip964

Post by philip964 »

puma guy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:51 pm We had a presentation by a Pasadena, TX police detective and the facts are even more appalling. Ridiculously low number ever show up to court after bonding out. Felons released on little`to no bond only PR committing serious crimes and murders after their release. I wish I had the numbers. Harris county had a complete wipe out of every Republican judge up for election and reelection a couple of years ago. That trend continues. Democrats swept almost every position. You should always be armed in Harris County.
One word - Beto

puma guy

Post by puma guy »

philip964 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:53 pm
puma guy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:51 pm We had a presentation by a Pasadena, TX police detective and the facts are even more appalling. Ridiculously low number ever show up to court after bonding out. Felons released on little`to no bond only PR committing serious crimes and murders after their release. I wish I had the numbers. Harris county had a complete wipe out of every Republican judge up for election and reelection a couple of years ago. That trend continues. Democrats swept almost every position. You should always be armed in Harris County.
One word - Beto
We had 4 people shot about a month ago less than 500 feet from where we live. My wife was coming up to the intersection by our house to the main street and a bloody woman was running toward her. The scene of the shooting was 4 houses away. Another person intercepted the lady before she got to my wife's car and they went around the corner toward where my wife had left our home. Strangely we never got any facts for the shootings which, fortunately resulted in no deaths; only the number of persons wounded. BTW we live in a decent, upscale neighborhood. At least it was.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Return to “The Crime Blotter”