Fake Homeland Security agents getting cozy with Jill’s Secret Service agents

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Fake Homeland Security agents getting cozy with Jill’s Secret Service agents

Post by philip964 »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... etail.html

Living in swanky apartments near White House rent free.

M4 rifle.

Giving lavish gifts to Secret Service agents.

Iranian and Pakistani visas.

Pretending to be investigating Jan 6 for Homeland Security.

Convinced Metro Police they were real.

Access to codes for building. Recruiting new agents to help them.

puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Fake Homeland Security agents getting cozy with Jill’s Secret Service agents

Post by puma guy »

philip964 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:11 pm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... etail.html

Living in swanky apartments near White House rent free.

M4 rifle.

Giving lavish gifts to Secret Service agents.

Iranian and Pakistani visas.

Pretending to be investigating Jan 6 for Homeland Security.

Convinced Metro Police they were real.

Access to codes for building. Recruiting new agents to help them.
"rlol" They were probably helping investigate January 6 and Trump Russian collusion for Joe and Jill, too. Seriously, if the Secret Service is that inept, why do we even have them?
Last edited by puma guy on Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

mayor

Re: Fake Homeland Security agents getting cozy with Jill’s Secret Service agents

Post by mayor »

Inside job to remove Brandon?

powerboatr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by powerboatr »

mayor wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:39 pm Inside job to remove Brandon?
yup''
its already starting last few weeks, hunters laptop and many senators calling for special counsel
but they have to remove the hyena first
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

powerboatr wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:30 pm
Saw articles yesterday about Obama at White House reception and how Biden/Harris were ignored by everyone present. Supposition that Harris could be removed, replaced by Obama as VP, then Biden ousted to make Obama POTUS again.

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Grayling813 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:42 pm
Saw articles yesterday about Obama at White House reception and how Biden/Harris were ignored by everyone present. Supposition that Harris could be removed, replaced by Obama as VP, then Biden ousted to make Obama POTUS again.
that would make alot of sphincters tighten, but i dont think barry is eligible as he already had two terms

i like how wh stated pelosi kissing joe on cheek was not CLOSE CONTACT and she is covid positive and was covid positive at the event.
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

powerboatr wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:03 pm
that would make alot of sphincters tighten, but i dont think barry is eligible as he already had two terms

i like how wh stated pelosi kissing joe on cheek was not CLOSE CONTACT and she is covid positive and was covid positive at the event.
I saw some video of that event on FOX news. Joe was wondering around like he had no friends. Literally nobody was even talking with him. I almost felt bad for the guy. LOL... I think we all know Joe Biden is making zero of the decisions since the start of his administration. This country is being led by a bunch of extreme leftists working behind the scenes. I believe they knew all along he was suffering dementia. They wanted a guy they could control and dementia Joe fit the role perfectly.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:13 pm

I saw some video of that event on FOX news. Joe was wondering around like he had no friends. Literally nobody was even talking with him. I almost felt bad for the guy. LOL... I think we all know Joe Biden is making zero of the decisions since the start of his administration. This country is being led by a bunch of extreme leftists working behind the scenes. I believe they knew all along he was suffering dementia. They wanted a guy they could control and dementia Joe fit the role perfectly.
Your all are spot on. I did almost feel sorry for Joe, "hey I'm POTUS I'm throwing a party at my own house won't anyone talk to me". Michelle will replace Kamala, when that happens you know it is game on. I love Hyena, that is perfect. I wondered if Pelosi was on purpose, you know perfect crime.

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

Ah, but the 22nd Amendment says “ No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once.”
Guess it would depend upon what the definition of “elected” means the day they try to install Obama as VP. All it would take is one RINO senator (looking at you Romney) for 51 Senate votes and a couple of Supremes to go along (Roberts and one other squishy “conservative”)

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

Grayling813 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:57 am

Ah, but the 22nd Amendment says “ No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of President more than once.”
Guess it would depend upon what the definition of “elected” means the day they try to install Obama as VP. All it would take is one RINO senator (looking at you Romney) for 51 Senate votes and a couple of Supremes to go along (Roberts and one other squishy “conservative”)
yep define "elected" and "is" could they work it as elected by senate? thats a scary scary proposition.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”