"I'm in a gang and I'm going to kill you...

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

OldCurlyWolf
Posts in topic: 1

Re: "I'm in a gang and I'm going to kill you...

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

lonewolf wrote:Youthful exhuberance can, and does, overshadow common sense and propriety. My daughter was a little irritated when I showed up on prom night to meet the date on my Harley with my wife, both wearing leather vests. She said I intimidated her friend.......probably a good thing he couldn't see under the vest......he would have wet himself..... :biggrinjester: :fire
My favorite was to be cleaning my 12 gauge pump when a boy showed up at the house to take one of the girls out on a date. Then look at them and smile. Didn't have to say a word.

:txflag:
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

lonewolf
Posts in topic: 3

Post by lonewolf »

Ah yes, the old cleaning and smiling routine......Initially my little darling was going to bring him by the house for me to meet him, and she specifically asked me not to be cleaning all my guns simultaneously when she arrived. I assured her they would all be clean and ready to go by the time she got here.......suddenly she decided it was better to meet at her mother's house...... :evil2:

USA1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by USA1 »

lonewolf wrote: I assured her they would all be clean and ready to go by the time she got here
:smilelol5: How efficient of you. :lol:
Glock Armorer - S&W M&P Armorer

lonewolf

Post by lonewolf »

"I'm in a gang and I'm going to kill you..."

"I don't think so, Skippy!"---Of course it may be difficult to hear over the gunfire...... :patriot: :fire

dicion

Post by dicion »

lonewolf wrote:Ah yes, the old cleaning and smiling routine......Initially my little darling was going to bring him by the house for me to meet him, and she specifically asked me not to be cleaning all my guns simultaneously when she arrived. I assured her they would all be clean and ready to go by the time she got here.......suddenly she decided it was better to meet at her mother's house...... :evil2:
Don't just clean the 12 gauge... take EVERYTHING out and use the living room to "stage it for cleaning and storage".... Like this:

"Now you bring her back by 10pm, ya hear? Otherwise, I'll be waiting outside on the lawn, waiting for you to bring her back..."

"rlol" :anamatedbanana :rolll :smilelol5: :thumbs2:

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Too much effort for no reason.

Remember, it's legal to OC in your own home! :reddevil
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

xdfanatic

Post by xdfanatic »

In this case I would have unloaded, reloaded and unloaded again. The girl was 13 so I don't think she would have a much older overnight visitor in her bedroom let alone say he hurt her. He would have never had the opportunity to say anything about his gang affiliation and if his gang showed up then I would call the police.
OIF OEF Veteran
SA XD .45 Service, SA XD .40 SC, SA XD .45 Tactical Custom, S & W 22A, Ruger 10/22, Mossberg 500A, Remington 870 Super Mag,Colt AR-15 M4 setup

KaiserB
Banned

Post by KaiserB »

bronco78 wrote:"I'm in a gang and I'm going to kill you if you call the police,"
Thanks for the Tip.. Perhaps when we are done here I'll just call the county coroner.
I would be thinking "please bring your friends, maybe the coroner will give a volume discount" :)

wheelgun1958

Post by wheelgun1958 »

dicion wrote:Don't just clean the 12 gauge... take EVERYTHING out and use the living room to "stage it for cleaning and storage".... Like this:

"Now you bring her back by 10pm, ya hear? Otherwise, I'll be waiting outside on the lawn, waiting for you to bring her back..."

"rlol" :anamatedbanana :rolll :smilelol5: :thumbs2:
Glenn would be proud.

:thewave

Topic author
Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

The flag is flipped horizontally why?
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Bart

Post by Bart »

Beiruty wrote:The flag is flipped horizontally why?
That's the proper way to display it when it's hanging instead of flying on a staff. The stars should be at the top and to the viewer's left (the flag's right.) Hanging it from a curtain rod with curtains, on the other hand, is not proper.
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Bart

Post by Bart »

dicion wrote:"Now you bring her back by 10pm, ya hear? Otherwise, I'll be waiting outside on the lawn, waiting for you to bring her back..."
So, what you're saying is, if I miss her curfew, even by five minutes, I may as well keep her out all night. :evil2:

In for a penny. In for a pound.
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

Bart wrote:
dicion wrote:"Now you bring her back by 10pm, ya hear? Otherwise, I'll be waiting outside on the lawn, waiting for you to bring her back..."
So, what you're saying is, if I miss her curfew, even by five minutes, I may as well keep her out all night. :evil2:

In for a penny. In for a pound.
Sure, you can do that… Once… Son; My daughter is not interested in eunuchs, so I doubt it will every happen again. Though she may ask you to go shoe shopping with her……
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Return to “The Crime Blotter”