OK: Tulsa Hospital has a multiple fatality shooting incident

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 2

OK: Tulsa Hospital has a multiple fatality shooting incident

Post by philip964 »

carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Re: OK: Tulsa Hospital has a multiple fatality shooting incident

Post by carlson1 »

I had to disarm going into UT Health (the old ETMC) in Tyler. I was going through the ER and they had a metal detector. I wished we could see our State do away with some of the off limit places.

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

I worked for a time at a public library in a Texas city. As they received tax dollars, they are were NOT allowed to post. But, they did not allow Security Officers (me) to be armed.
Here's where it get's interesting. Even though I held an LTC (License to carry) previously a CHL (Concealed Handgun License.) I was working under my level III Security License, which required my weapon to be visible. I could not legally carry concealed under my LTC while operating under my Level III Security license.
The libtard library board had set in place a scenario where the only person who couldn't be legally armed was ... the Security Officer.
I contacted the local PD and asked for an active shooter plan. I discovered that they had come by a year before, and basically given up. The main lobby was a huge "U" shaped space with one entrance. Think of a turkey shoot. There was no way out. The gunman could just stand at the door and bang away until he ran out of ammo. And of course, the first death would be the unarmed "Security Officer" sitting at the desk at the door.
I quit that job for another. I keep waiting for the tragic news story that is inevitable from the library. To make things worse, this is an area overrun by homeless. I knew many of them when I work corrections. I lost count of the times somebody would come in and say, "Hey Boss. I wondered where you'd gone." referring to my leaving corrections. I'd known a lot of those guys in corrections. And not as COs.
This is a disaster in progress. And when it finally comes to its tragic conclusion, the libtards that enabled it will scream "gun control."

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

i watched the presser from the Tusla head of police
They had one very fast situation, and lots of security and police doing their jobs on point.
i know its not the FFL fault that sold the guy the weapons day and even the same day before he decided to take the doctors life that did his back surgery. But being a human being and i was that FFL, i would be having a day off to process.
i bet the LEOs are watching the video from the store, but i bet the guy was calm cool and collected at the gun store and pawn shop.

When i had back surgery it was weeks before the pain stopped and i got back to normal. but my doc gave me some strong pain relievers that let you HEAR COLORS, and kept you pretty much unable to drive or anything, while the body dealt with the new stuff in the spine and get back to work. Bones hurt.

this guy deciding his pain was so bad he to take revenge on a surgeon? I am simply P O .d that is no excuse to go take lives.
whats next? lowes didnt great a person with a smile.

our hospitals here have been a no carry zone for as long as i can remember. not that that would have helped in this case.
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Post by philip964 »

https://nypost.com/2022/06/02/tulsa-gun ... -him-cops/

4 dead plus shooter who took own life.

Targeted Doctor who performed back surgery and anyone who got in his way.

Bought AR15 and hand gun shortly before.

Copycat?

Guy damaged art in Dallas art museum.

Copycat?

302 children have been murdered in South Africa in first 3 months of year. Violent crime is up 30% in SA in first 3 months.

Covid making everyone crazy?
Last edited by philip964 on Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grayling813

Post by Grayling813 »

philip964 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:34 am
Covid making everyone crazy?
Evil making everyone crazy. The overreaching covid response is just one of the faces of evil in this world.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:44 pm
:tiphat: :clapping:

Return to “The Crime Blotter”