More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Blaize4286
Posts in topic: 1

Re: More armed and unarmed violence in gun free Chicago

Post by Blaize4286 »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 9259.story

Chicago LEO hit in head with baseball bat. In the hospital, called to a disturbance.

Better ban baseball bats!! :banghead:
An unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

The perp must not have been one of the Cub's, they can't hit anything with a bat. :leaving :rolll
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Redneck_Buddha

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

Keith B wrote:The perp must not have been one of the Cub's, they can't hit anything with a bat. :leaving :rolll
Buh-ZING! :biggrinjester:

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 10

Post by chasfm11 »

Keith B wrote:The perp must not have been one of the Cub's, they can't hit anything with a bat. :leaving :rolll
That one drew blood.....

We have a friend who helps to announce the games for the Cubs. I'm going to be sure to share this one. :smilelol5:
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 97

Post by philip964 »

philip964 wrote:http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-576 ... of-school/

As we worry about clothes and supplies for our children and the news reminds us to drive safe as the kids are back to school. Chicago parents worry about will "Safe Passages" work. Apparently Chicago has set up certain streets where the gangs are not suppose to shoot the children as they go to school.

I guess its really gotten that bad in gun free Chicago.
Drones suggested to protect students in Safe Passage Program in Chicago.

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130827 ... denas-asks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Abraham
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Abraham »

Aren't we glad we don't live in Chicago...

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Michael Berry a former Houston City Councilman, kinda nationwide conservative radio show host and longtime thorn in the side of Congresswomannn Sheila Jackson Lee posted this on Facebook today.

Not sure about copyright laws but since this was a post on Facebook I'm thinking its fair use.

"THE JEWISH QUARTERBACK

The coach had put together the perfect team for the Chicago Bears. The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win.

Then one night while watching CNN he saw a war-zone scene in the West Bank . In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Israeli soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand-grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away.

KABOOM!

He threw another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney.

KA-BLOOEY!

Then he threw another at a passing car going 90
mph.

BULLS-EYE!

"I've got to get this guy!" Coach said to himself. "He has the perfect Arm!"

So, he brings him to the States and teaches him the great game of football.
And the Bears go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young man is hailed as the great hero of football, and when the coach asks him what
he wants, all the young man wants is to call
his Mother.

"Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!"

"I don't want to talk to you, the old woman says.
You are not my son!"

"I don't think you understand, Mother," the young man pleads. "I've won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm here among thousands of my adoring
fans.

"No! Let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "At this
very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!"

The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says:

"I will never forgive you for making us move to Chicago!!!!""

Michael advertises for Top Gun Range on his show.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

becoming third world country

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/09/01/ ... pit-bulls/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Attacked by five pit bulls leaving laundromat in Chicago

Jaguar
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Jaguar »

philip964 wrote:Michael Berry a former Houston City Councilman, kinda nationwide conservative radio show host and longtime thorn in the side of Congresswomannn Sheila Jackson Lee posted this on Facebook today.

Not sure about copyright laws but since this was a post on Facebook I'm thinking its fair use.

"THE JEWISH QUARTERBACK

The coach had put together the perfect team for the Chicago Bears. The only thing that was missing was a good quarterback. He had scouted all the colleges and even the Canadian and European Leagues, but he couldn't find a ringer who could ensure a Super Bowl win.

Then one night while watching CNN he saw a war-zone scene in the West Bank . In one corner of the background, he spotted a young Israeli soldier with a truly incredible arm. He threw a hand-grenade straight into a 15th story window 100 yards away.

KABOOM!

He threw another hand-grenade 75 yards away, right into a chimney.

KA-BLOOEY!

Then he threw another at a passing car going 90
mph.

BULLS-EYE!

"I've got to get this guy!" Coach said to himself. "He has the perfect Arm!"

So, he brings him to the States and teaches him the great game of football.
And the Bears go on to win the Super Bowl.

The young man is hailed as the great hero of football, and when the coach asks him what
he wants, all the young man wants is to call
his Mother.

"Mom," he says into the phone, "I just won the Super Bowl!"

"I don't want to talk to you, the old woman says.
You are not my son!"

"I don't think you understand, Mother," the young man pleads. "I've won the greatest sporting event in the world. I'm here among thousands of my adoring
fans.

"No! Let me tell you!" his mother retorts. "At this
very moment, there are gunshots all around us. The neighborhood is a pile of rubble. Your two brothers were beaten within an inch of their lives last week, and I have to keep your sister in the house so she doesn't get raped!"

The old lady pauses, and then tearfully says:

"I will never forgive you for making us move to Chicago!!!!""

Michael advertises for Top Gun Range on his show.
"rlol" "rlol" "rlol"

FaceBooked it.
"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents." -- James Madison

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.heyjackass.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (sorry about offensive name, the site is nothing like the name might suggest, it may represent some kind of local greeting, sort of like we in Texas say "hello partner")

Really great website obviously from someone in Chicago. Gives all statistics from Chicago gun violence in nice graphic chart format. Goes into shot placement in deaths, race of victim, age of victim, which neighborhood in Chicago.

Apparently the mayor is touting how crime is down in Chicago, since it did not total last years record violence.

Apparently criminals are very good shots in Chicago as they are really good at head shots.

Surprising the number of assaults committed with out a gun in Chicago. Oh maybe gun bans actually work.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... 2520.story" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

13 shot in mass shooting in Chicago park, wounded includes a 3 year old shot in the head.

So one way to stop so many people from being shot in a mass shooting would be to limit magazine capacity. So how do you limit magazine capacity when guns are already illegal?

Rrash

Post by Rrash »

philip964 wrote:http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... 2520.story

13 shot in mass shooting in Chicago park, wounded includes a 3 year old shot in the head.

So one way to stop so many people from being shot in a mass shooting would be to limit magazine capacity. So how do you limit magazine capacity when guns are already illegal?
I read this story earlier. Disturbing and heartbreaking. Nobody should ever have to live in a place where you fear for your life just going to a park. Senseless. I hope they catch these fools.

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 10

Post by chasfm11 »

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/09/19/ ... thorities/

So, if I'm understanding this correctly,

1. A woman with a prior guilty verdict for the illegal possession of a firearm without a FOID
2. Is hired by either the City or the Schools as a "safe passage" worker
3. Hits a woman and steals her public assistance card to draw out money. The fact that the card allows cash withdrawals is a problem in and of itself, at least for me.

I dearly wish that we could follow the specifics of cases like this. I would like to understand what her punishment for having plead guilty to illegal firearm possession was. You would think that Mayor Bloomy would have been all over this one, since it is what he says that he is against.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

Monday mornings the conservative radio host Michael Berry, does a crime report on gun free Chicago to recap the weekends lack of gun violence in Chicago.

Things were light this weekend only one person killed eight or so wounded.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/04/21/ ... shootings/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

7 dead 37 wounded, but will not go in murder column until BG convicted due to new accounting rules in Chicago. So see its safe there.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”