Four Arresting In Shooting in Food Town Parking Lot

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
WildBill
Posts in topic: 3

Four Arresting In Shooting in Food Town Parking Lot

Post by WildBill »

A 20-year-old woman and three men have been arrested in the shooting death of a Webster man outside a grocery store in southeast Houston.

Ralph Ernest Alonso, 23, of Katy; Angelica Lee Serrano, 20, of Houston; and Daniel Allen Porter, 21; and Jessie Lurue Nelson, Jr., 19, both of La Marque, are charged with murder in the shooting, which occurred in the parking lot of the Foodtown near the 15600 block of Old Galveston Road at El Dorado about 9 p.m. Nov. 16, according to the Houston Police Department. Killed in the shooting was 29-year-old Warren Keith White.

Police said White was working at the store when he was told that a group of men were tampering with his vehicle in the parking lot. He went outside to confront the men and he was shot several times, police said. He died at the scene.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas ... 280653.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA Endowment Member

puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Four Arresting In Shooting in Food Town Parking Lot

Post by puma guy »

I hope all four scumbags are convicted and end up under the jail house!
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

texanjoker

Post by texanjoker »

WildBill wrote:A 20-year-old woman and three men have been arrested in the shooting death of a Webster man outside a grocery store in southeast Houston.

Ralph Ernest Alonso, 23, of Katy; Angelica Lee Serrano, 20, of Houston; and Daniel Allen Porter, 21; and Jessie Lurue Nelson, Jr., 19, both of La Marque, are charged with murder in the shooting, which occurred in the parking lot of the Foodtown near the 15600 block of Old Galveston Road at El Dorado about 9 p.m. Nov. 16, according to the Houston Police Department. Killed in the shooting was 29-year-old Warren Keith White.

Police said White was working at the store when he was told that a group of men were tampering with his vehicle in the parking lot. He went outside to confront the men and he was shot several times, police said. He died at the scene.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas ... 280653.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tragic - 4 to 1, it's best to be a good witness and call 911

Running Arrow Bill

Post by Running Arrow Bill »

I believe that any accomplices that are present during a killing are also charged with the murder. Pretty much the law in several States if I am not mistaken.
Running Arrow Farm, LLC
Wellington, TX. 79095
longhorncattle2013@gmail.ocom
Registered Texas Longhorn Cattle

mgood

Post by mgood »

Running Arrow Bill wrote:I believe that any accomplices that are present during a killing are also charged with the murder. Pretty much the law in several States if I am not mistaken.
I believe that's true. IANAL. I think if you're committing a felony and someone dies, it's murder by all the felons present.

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

IIRC,
If two assailants are committing a felony (B&E, for example) and one assailant is killed (by the homeowner, in this example), the surviving assailant can be charged with the murder of the dead assailant, in addition to charges stemming from the original felonies.Here's a quick google example from STL: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crim ... 67b32.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Topic author
WildBill

Post by WildBill »

puma guy wrote:I hope all four scumbags are convicted and end up under the jail house!
:nono: I think you meant to type "suspects". :cool:
NRA Endowment Member

suthdj

Post by suthdj »

WildBill wrote:
puma guy wrote:I hope all four scumbags are convicted and end up under the jail house!
Or maybe scumbag suspects. :reddevil
21-Apr-09 filed online
05-Sep-09 Plastic Arrived
09-Sep-13 Plastic Arrived
21-june-18 Plasic Arrived

tomtexan

Post by tomtexan »

They need to end up in the electric chair, even though that's not an option anymore.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....I think we need to bring back "Old Sparky." :evil2:
The laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.
NRA Life Member

Topic author
WildBill

Post by WildBill »

tomtexan wrote:
They need to end up in the electric chair, even though that's not an option anymore.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....I think we need to bring back "Old Sparky." :evil2:
I disagree. Lethal injection doesn't increase global warming. :cool:
NRA Endowment Member

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

suthdj wrote:
WildBill wrote:
Or maybe scumbag suspects. :reddevil
How about "scumspects"? :lol:
WildBill wrote:
tomtexan wrote:

I disagree. Lethal injection doesn't increase global warming. :cool:
Neither does a few feet of rope. :rules:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

mgood wrote:
Running Arrow Bill wrote:I believe that any accomplices that are present during a killing are also charged with the murder. Pretty much the law in several States if I am not mistaken.
I believe that's true. IANAL. I think if you're committing a felony and someone dies, it's murder by all the felons present.
I also think it is true if one of the BGs die as a result of one of the victims defends him or herself. Any other BGs present or involved are charged with the murder.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

philip964

Post by philip964 »

So is this a capital murder case? I'm not a big fan of people who murder someone while committing a crime. Especially if it is a stranger.

MasterOfNone

Post by MasterOfNone »

philip964 wrote:So is this a capital murder case? I'm not a big fan of people who murder someone while committing a crime. Especially if it is a stranger.
I'm pretty sure that ALL murders occur while committing a crime. :leaving
http://www.PersonalPerimeter.com
DFW area LTC Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor, Range Safety Officer, Recruiter

PhillRoath

Post by PhillRoath »

WildBill wrote:A 20-year-old woman and three men have been arrested in the shooting death of a Webster man outside a grocery store in southeast Houston.

It's good to see they have finally been caught. The killing was two years ago, Nov of 2011.

I live just a couple of miles from there.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”