Four Arresting In Shooting in Food Town Parking Lot

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

ELB
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Four Arresting In Shooting in Food Town Parking Lot

Post by ELB »

Ralph Earnest Alonso: Convicted of Murder, 60 years. https://offender.tdcj.texas.gov/Offende ... d=08953327
Jessie Lurue Nelson Jr: Convicted of Murder, 20 years. https://offender.tdcj.texas.gov/Offende ... d=07336949

Can't find anything on the other two.
USAF 1982-2005

montgomery

Post by montgomery »

WildBill wrote:
tomtexan wrote:
puma guy wrote:I hope all four scumbags are convicted and end up under the jail house!
They need to end up in the electric chair, even though that's not an option anymore.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....I think we need to bring back "Old Sparky." :evil2:
I disagree. Lethal injection doesn't increase global warming. :cool:
I disagree with all y'all. Electric chair or lethal injection too civilized, and proper hanged, drawn, and quartered would send snowflakes into a tizzy - so let's settle on public hanging for lowlife scumbags like this.

LDB415

Post by LDB415 »

Hang them Friday afternoon at the county courthouse of the county the crime was committed in. Take them down and to the dump with all the other garbage Monday morning.
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

mgood wrote:
Running Arrow Bill wrote:I believe that any accomplices that are present during a killing are also charged with the murder. Pretty much the law in several States if I am not mistaken.
I believe that's true. IANAL. I think if you're committing a felony and someone dies, it's murder by all the felons present.
Maybe in Texas, but that's definitely not the case in California. The shooter in the Kate Steinle (sp?) case was convicted of a felony for illegal possession of a weapon, and someone died, but he was not convicted of murder, manslaughter, or any other non-gun offense.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”