Vandalism, looting in Missouri after Officer Shooting

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

PBR
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Vandalism, looting in Missouri after Officer Shooting

Post by PBR »

just heard from a friend in dallas that there is riots going on there. haven't heard or read it from anyone else though.
Houston, Tx.
DPS Received - Jan. 26th
Received Pin# - Feb. 25th
IN HAND!!!!!! June 9th

carlson1
Posts in topic: 6

Post by carlson1 »

A couple of hundred that started at the Dallas PD marched out to 35 and laid down in the interstate blocking the freeway. Again that is not a protest that is breaking the law.

I am puzzled why those who are obviously breaking the law are not arrested. Dallas did arrest some, but I do not know how many.

PBR

Post by PBR »

carlson1 wrote:A couple of hundred that started at the Dallas PD marched out to 35 and laid down in the interstate blocking the freeway. Again that is not a protest that is breaking the law.

I am puzzled why those who are obviously breaking the law are not arrested. Dallas did arrest some, but I do not know how many.
that is the same way i feel, that is not peaceful in any way. they are putting lots of life's at risk doing that, also i wouldn't feel safe having to stop on the freeway and being surrounded by them, afraid i would do like the driver in minnesota today
Houston, Tx.
DPS Received - Jan. 26th
Received Pin# - Feb. 25th
IN HAND!!!!!! June 9th

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

I understand several hundred 911 calls from motorist because they were afraid ehat the "protesters" might do.

My only thought would be to mash the little peddle on the left if they begin to try to knock out windows or turn the car over. I don't think I would just set there unless I was blocked by other cars.

All of this has me thinking second thoughts about travelling this week.

ajwakeboarder

Post by ajwakeboarder »

carlson1 wrote:I understand several hundred 911 calls from motorist because they were afraid ehat the "protesters" might do.

My only thought would be to mash the little peddle on the left if they begin to try to knock out windows or turn the car over. I don't think I would just set there unless I was blocked by other cars.

Uh, Carlson, i'm a little impaired right now (unarmed) but i think the "action" pedal is on the right.
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

ajwakeboarder wrote:
carlson1 wrote:I understand several hundred 911 calls from motorist because they were afraid ehat the "protesters" might do.

Uh, Carlson, i'm a little impaired right now (unarmed) but i think the "action" pedal is on the right.

You are right. That is the reason I don't drive much.

KD5NRH
Posts in topic: 3

Post by KD5NRH »

ajwakeboarder wrote:

I was sort of wondering if he was just holding the clutch in so as not to break traction while bouncing over the protesters.

handog
Posts in topic: 1

Post by handog »

I would have emptied my 6 round clip before the brut was dropped in this same scenario. Assuming my response and accuracy was similar. And no time to re- load. Has me re-thinking my daily carry.

jmra
Posts in topic: 5

Post by jmra »

KD5NRH wrote:
ajwakeboarder wrote:

I was sort of wondering if he was just holding the clutch in so as not to break traction while bouncing over the protesters.
:smilelol5:
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

I was thinking on keeping my AK in the footwell of the passenger seat. Good thing, I am now at the house most of the time.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

philip964
Posts in topic: 29

Post by philip964 »

http://kansasexposed.org/2014/11/29/ku- ... ike-brown/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This young college student shreds the case against Mike Brown. My Facebook friends in Austin are still posting about it.

I kinda stopped believing everything she was going to say when I got to her major at KU, well that and she is going to KU.

philip964
Posts in topic: 29

Post by philip964 »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/1 ... ack+Voices" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Global outrage.

Topic author
rbwhatever1
Posts in topic: 8

Post by rbwhatever1 »

Concerning Michael Brown, ignorant humans believe everything the media tells them. Not too long ago the media reported the news, now they invent it and when you have Obama and Holder adding their 'unjustified racist spin" on it this is what happens. Who would believe that a human can rob a store, attack an LEO, get killed by his own actions and then be put on a pedestal as a model citizen? Time for a global herd thinning.

I think all the rationale intelligent humans on the planet are too busy working, raising families and stocking up on ammo to counter any protests by incompetent non-sentient morons...
III

jmra
Posts in topic: 5

Post by jmra »

rbwhatever1 wrote:Concerning Michael Brown, ignorant humans believe everything the media tells them. Not too long ago the media reported the news, now they invent it and when you have Obama and Holder adding their 'unjustified racist spin" on it this is what happens. Who would believe that a human can rob a store, attack an LEO, get killed by his own actions and then be put on a pedestal as a model citizen? Time for a global herd thinning.

I think all the rationale intelligent humans on the planet are too busy working, raising families and stocking up on ammo to counter any protests by incompetent non-sentient morons...
:iagree:
The fact that people are still using #HandsUpDontShoot shows how ignorant they really are.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Return to “The Crime Blotter”