Vandalism, looting in Missouri after Officer Shooting

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

philip964
Posts in topic: 29

Re: Vandalism, looting in Missouri after Officer Shooting

Post by philip964 »

It's not a real funeral unless someone is selling t shirts.

Jim Beaux
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Jim Beaux »

Cedar Park Dad wrote:
Jim Beaux wrote:Someone explain why obama has sent 3 members of his administration to the funeral of a gangsta robber who assaulted a store clerk & a police officer while resisting arrest. :mad5

And you can bet we chumps paid for their travel expenses :mad5

His administration has ignored the funerals of James Foley, Margaret Thatcher & he nor biden attended the funeral of assassinated Gen. Harold Greene. Says much about his values, eh?

He and holder have betrayed not only the police officer in this case, but also the American people & the rule of law. obama and I share nothing in common. I am ashamed of his administration.
More White House officials at Michael Brown’s funeral than Thatcher’s
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08 ... thatchers/
Unless of course, it was a bad shoot.
Are you serious? :roll:
“In the world of lies, truth-telling is a hanging offense"
~Unknown

ripnbst
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ripnbst »

baldeagle wrote:CNN released an audio recording of the Michael Brown shooting. It sounds like 1 shot, a pause, a string of five shots, a pause, 1 shot, another pause and 3 shots. If true, there should be four more bullets somewhere in Ferguson in the area of the shooting. Hopefully the investigators counted the remaining rounds, calculated how many he had shot and at least attempted to find all the bullets. I not sure what to make of this recording, but it's being used to claim that Officer Wilson had time to think before firing again. Considering his injuries (if confirmed), I think it's hard to say exactly what was going on without interviewing him (if he remembers.)

From all the info I've heard his firearm discharged once in the car or at least carside while him and MB were struggling. That is likely that first shot heard on audio and the reason for the pause between it and the remaining shots fired. It is also reported that the officer had a broken bone(s) around his eye socket. Who knows how well he could see at the time of the shooting. Even if some of the shots in the first string of 5 hit MB he may have fired the next three to ensure the target changed shape (vertical to horizontal).

baldeagle
Posts in topic: 17

Post by baldeagle »

ripnbst wrote:From all the info I've heard his firearm discharged once in the car or at least carside while him and MB were struggling. That is likely that first shot heard on audio and the reason for the pause between it and the remaining shots fired.
Good point. I had forgotten about that. I'll have to go back and listen to the audio again.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

Cedar Park Dad
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Cedar Park Dad »

Jim Beaux wrote:
Cedar Park Dad wrote:
Jim Beaux wrote:Someone explain why obama has sent 3 members of his administration to the funeral of a gangsta robber who assaulted a store clerk & a police officer while resisting arrest. :mad5

His administration has ignored the funerals of James Foley, Margaret Thatcher & he nor biden attended the funeral of assassinated Gen. Harold Greene. Says much about his values, eh?

He and holder have betrayed not only the police officer in this case, but also the American people & the rule of law. obama and I share nothing in common. I am ashamed of his administration.
Serious that it could have been a bad shoot? You Betcha. At this point we have no official evidence except that the dead guy is dead, and from what. Thats what the trial (if there is one) is for. I'm not assuming anything either way.

Jim Beaux

Post by Jim Beaux »

Cedar Park Dad wrote:
Jim Beaux wrote:
Cedar Park Dad wrote:

Serious that it could have been a bad shoot? You Betcha. At this point we have no official evidence except that the dead guy is dead, and from what. Thats what the trial (if there is one) is for. I'm not assuming anything either way.
What does a bad shoot have to do with the point of my original post?
~Unknown

Cedar Park Dad
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Cedar Park Dad »

Jim Beaux wrote:
Cedar Park Dad wrote:
Jim Beaux wrote:
Cedar Park Dad wrote:

What does a bad shoot have to do with the point of my original post?

You're assuming the dead guy assaulted the cop and the cop was defending himself. I'm not, nor should anyone else.
As to sending people, I always thought that was stupid, but hey, maybe it shows the Obama Administration cares more about this issue.

baldeagle
Posts in topic: 17

Post by baldeagle »

baldeagle wrote:
ripnbst wrote:From all the info I've heard his firearm discharged once in the car or at least carside while him and MB were struggling. That is likely that first shot heard on audio and the reason for the pause between it and the remaining shots fired.
Good point. I had forgotten about that. I'll have to go back and listen to the audio again.
Having listened to the audio again, I do not think this is the case. Either that, or this did not go down at all like the officer described it. The first shot is followed less than a second later by five rapid shots. The scenario described (supposedly) by the officer is a struggle for his gun, at which point it went off. Then Michael ran. The officer got out of his car to pursue and yelled freeze. Then the incident occurred. Either this audio is not of that shooting, or the first shot was not recorded, because there would have had to have been a several second interval between the gun being fired in the car and then the gun being fired at Michael.

It's entirely possible that the tape recording started after the shot fired in the car. Or there was no shot fired in the car, but both the officer and Dorian Johnson have claimed there was. (Johnson claimed that Michael was shot in the chest or arm and he saw blood coming from Michael's chest during that altercation, but that's not possible since he was never shot in the chest.) Without additional evidence it's impossible to determine from the audio whether or not it's actually from the Michael Brown shooting or what its relevance is.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

VMI77
Posts in topic: 8

Post by VMI77 »

baldeagle wrote:
baldeagle wrote:
Having listened to the audio again, I do not think this is the case. Either that, or this did not go down at all like the officer described it. The first shot is followed less than a second later by five rapid shots. The scenario described (supposedly) by the officer is a struggle for his gun, at which point it went off. Then Michael ran. The officer got out of his car to pursue and yelled freeze. Then the incident occurred. Either this audio is not of that shooting, or the first shot was not recorded, because there would have had to have been a several second interval between the gun being fired in the car and then the gun being fired at Michael.

It's entirely possible that the tape recording started after the shot fired in the car. Or there was no shot fired in the car, but both the officer and Dorian Johnson have claimed there was. (Johnson claimed that Michael was shot in the chest or arm and he saw blood coming from Michael's chest during that altercation, but that's not possible since he was never shot in the chest.) Without additional evidence it's impossible to determine from the audio whether or not it's actually from the Michael Brown shooting or what its relevance is.
sa

Even CNN's own expert thinks the audio is a hoax: http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/experts ... g-punk-cnn
Klinger explained that he was particularly suspicious of the recording because it took two weeks to come out, plus the nature of the man's conversation online.

Fuentes agreed with Klinger's reaction, saying, “When I heard this yesterday, I thought the exact same thing: it’s a hoax”:
Fuentes is the CNN expert.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

aaangel
Posts in topic: 2

Post by aaangel »

http://nationalreport.net/ferguson-gang ... art-riots/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'got to Texas ASAIC.

Jim Beaux

Post by Jim Beaux »

If holder was on fire I wouldnt spit on him, but I find this article hard to believe. It just doesnt make sense for holder to directly deal with one of these thugs and two, take such a risk to inflame an already inflamed situation. Remember, the riots were already taking place before he ever arrived in Ferguson.

I will never forget that this sorry excuse for a man freed the black panthers in Philly who were intimidating white voters. :mad5 and would love for the facts to prove that he was involved as the above article reports.
~Unknown

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Excaliber »

Now another twist enters the story.

Multiple news outlets are now reporting that Glide, the company whose app was allegedly used to record the audio of the shots. is stating that the recording is genuine and was made at the time the shooting occurred. The HuffPo story is here - stories at other outlets are very similar.

The recording in question can be heard here.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 4

Post by mojo84 »

I'm not familiar with this publication. Nobody dislikes Holder and Obama more than me. However, this is such a serious allegation, I think it best to learn more about the "evidence" before we accept it on face value. There's just too much incentive for the thug gang member to day something like this to save his own hide.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Topic author
rbwhatever1

Post by rbwhatever1 »

I don't think it's that far fetched to believe Eric Holder's minions were out there encouraging massive attendance in Ferguson.
Once the mass of inner city thugs are there, escalation is a guaranteed by-product.
III

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

Excaliber wrote:Now another twist enters the story.

Multiple news outlets are now reporting that Glide, the company whose app was allegedly used to record the audio of the shots. is stating that the recording is genuine and was made at the time the shooting occurred. The HuffPo story is here - stories at other outlets are very similar.

The recording in question can be heard here.
Yeah, well, according to the article, the claim is based on the time the recording was made and nothing else. It's not like somebody might be able to fake a time stamp in two weeks. That said, even if the timing is correct, that proves nothing about the gun shots, as they could have been mixed over the voice recording. And of course HuffPo wants to keep their narrative alive. They're going to have to show some actual evidence that it's not a hoax to convince me.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

Return to “The Crime Blotter”