Man stabbed to death at Houston McDonalds

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 2

Man stabbed to death at Houston McDonalds

Post by philip964 »

http://www.click2houston.com/news/man-s ... s/27769090" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The all fixed up modern McDonald's hides the rabble that is their customers.

Parents of a teenager beaten to death at a McDonald's near Texas A&M were awarded 27 million by a jury recently.

Unfortunately for McDonald's and for us, it is becoming a larger and larger part of our society today.

GlockDude26

Re: Man stabbed to death at Houston McDonalds

Post by GlockDude26 »

i'm sure that little pow wow the manager was having with the employees was all about how to make sure you don't get involved so mcdonalds doesn't get sued and to duck and hide behind the fryers so you don't get stabbed or shot..... and also to reinforce how you should never bring weapons to work because you see how dangerous they are and how all of the customers follow these rules as well.... :banghead:
"Our houses are protected by the Good Lord and a gun, you might em both if you show up here not welcome son" Josh Thompson- Way out here (best song ever) "eventually all citizens will become criminals with enough legislation....."

Cedar Park Dad
Banned

Post by Cedar Park Dad »

Which is worse though, getting stabbed at McDonalds or eating their food?

johncanfield
Posts in topic: 1

Post by johncanfield »

Cedar Park Dad wrote:Which is worse though, getting stabbed at McDonalds or eating their food?
:iagree: :thumbs2: :smash:
LC9s, M&P 22, 9c, Sig P238-P239-P226-P365XL, 1911 clone

SQLGeek

Post by SQLGeek »

I see North Houston is trying to make Southwest Houston look like the tame side of town.
Psalm 91:2

Cedar Park Dad
Banned

Post by Cedar Park Dad »

Looked it up on the map. Thats been a bad area for decades.

GlockDude26

Post by GlockDude26 »

Cedar Park Dad wrote:Which is worse though, getting stabbed at McDonalds or eating their food?
only difference is one's a lot quicker than the other! pain wise the problems will be about the same. i know because i have been stabbed, and the food from them and other fast food joints put me in the hospital before :oops:
"Our houses are protected by the Good Lord and a gun, you might em both if you show up here not welcome son" Josh Thompson- Way out here (best song ever) "eventually all citizens will become criminals with enough legislation....."

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

The deceased was a friend of one of my nephews. He was not there when it happened, but it shook him up pretty good to loose a friend like that.

I don't get how McDonald's lost this. That would be like one of us getting shot, stabbed, robbed, or whatever and then suing the business for putting up a 30.06 sign that disarmed us preventing us from defending ourselves and also not doing anything to keep out the BG with their weapon. Anyone else expect it to be overturned on appeal?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

tiviti

Post by tiviti »

C-dub wrote:The deceased was a friend of one of my nephews. He was not there when it happened, but it shook him up pretty good to loose a friend like that.

I don't get how McDonald's lost this. That would be like one of us getting shot, stabbed, robbed, or whatever and then suing the business for putting up a 30.06 sign that disarmed us preventing us from defending ourselves and also not doing anything to keep out the BG with their weapon. Anyone else expect it to be overturned on appeal?
Wait, what case are you referring to? McDonald's lost the other case referenced. This case does not have charges filed yet according to the article.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

tiviti wrote:
C-dub wrote:The deceased was a friend of one of my nephews. He was not there when it happened, but it shook him up pretty good to loose a friend like that.

Wait, what case are you referring to? McDonald's lost the other case referenced. This case does not have charges filed yet according to the article.
Sorry. I got mixed up. It was mentioned in the OP, but not the same as the case in the link.

http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/jury ... f887a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

SQLGeek

Post by SQLGeek »

GlockDude26 wrote:
only difference is one's a lot quicker than the other! pain wise the problems will be about the same. i know because i have been stabbed, and the food from them and other fast food joints put me in the hospital before :oops:
McDonald's food gave me the worst case of food poisoning I ever had and put me in the ER for a day.

Good times!
Psalm 91:2

aaangel

Post by aaangel »

My little cousin will never eat at McDonald's......why you asked? She used to work there. 'Nuff said
'got to Texas ASAIC.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/26435167/s ... -bike-ride" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Different person. Different McDonalds, not in Houston. Same result.

Man was on an 850 mile bike ride to propose to his girlfriend. Stabbed to death outside a McDonald's on his bucket list trip.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”