Justice Dept. working to clear Darren Wilson of civil rights

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

baldeagle
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Justice Dept. working to clear Darren Wilson of civil ri

Post by baldeagle »

Like Zimmerman, Wilson will forever have Damocles sword over his head. The fact that they won't file charges now does not mean they will not in the future. I wouldn't put it past this "Justice" Department to find something to charge him with later, and hide it from the public as long as possible.
The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. James Madison
NRA Life Member Texas Firearms Coalition member

rbwhatever1
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Justice Dept. working to clear Darren Wilson of civil ri

Post by rbwhatever1 »

Someone must be a racist in this incident. Either the Officer or the Executive Branch and I'm going out on a limb here saying it was Washington. Racist Obama was completely wrong
on Ferguson or he was not. The Problem Obama "supposedly identified" was corrected. Darren Wilson corrected it. Great Progress was made by eliminating a thug in Ferguson who robbed a store and attacked an LEO. Racist Obama the violence rabble rouser's transcript is below if anyone can stomach it...

'And I am confident that if we focus our attention on the problem and we look at what has happened in communities around the country effectively, then we can make progress not just in Ferguson but in a lot of other cities and communities around the country."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
III

Return to “The Crime Blotter”