Sulpher Springs Walmart Locked Down

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
RetNavy
Posts in topic: 1

Sulpher Springs Walmart Locked Down

Post by RetNavy »

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Man-Ar ... 99511.html

reading the story seems he walked in with a BB gun.... Never been in that walmart and probably never will now....
"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward. Freedom will be defended!"
-President George W. Bush, September 11, 2001

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Sulpher Springs Walmart Locked Down

Post by C-dub »

RetNavy wrote:http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Man-Ar ... 99511.html

reading the story seems he walked in with a BB gun.... Never been in that walmart and probably never will now....
I don't understand your reasoning for saying that you would probably never go into that Walmart now. How does this event bring you to that conclusion?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

powerboatr

Post by powerboatr »

thats our wal mart
took me minute to figure why he was arrested...then i saw he was driving a "stolen" truck

last year someone in this store opened up a can of deer urine and splashed it all over the store.....it was a GAS.........

om my it was a smelly event
Proud to have served for over 22 Years in the U.S. Navy Certificated FAA A&P technician since 1996

jmra

Post by jmra »

C-dub wrote:
RetNavy wrote:http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Man-Ar ... 99511.html

I don't understand your reasoning for saying that you would probably never go into that Walmart now. How does this event bring you to that conclusion?
I was wondering the same thing. This doesn't seem to be a case of rights violation in any way. Sounds like things were handled pretty well.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

rbwhatever1

Post by rbwhatever1 »

powerboatr wrote:thats our wal mart
took me minute to figure why he was arrested...then i saw he was driving a "stolen" truck

last year someone in this store opened up a can of deer urine and splashed it all over the store.....it was a GAS.........

I was hunting a very large buck 2 years ago that was visiting some oak tree's that surround my chicken coup. I setup in my tractor shed and put out a can of pressurized doe lure about an hour before daylight 150 yards from my tractor shed. Shook it up real good and the dispensing nozzle didn't work. My "Buck Bomb" was a dud. I walked back to the tractor shed, dropped my 7mmRemMag next to my thermos of coffee and went back to the house for the 74 Winchester. 22 Shorts are quiet. I shot that can with the muzzle about 2 feet away and instantly knew I had made a mistake. Every single drop of the contents of my "industrial sized buck bomb" came out of the new hole I just created with my trusty Winchester. I was soaked from head to toe. The smell doesn't go away easily and you never really get used to it. I gave up about a half hour after sunrise and went to the house. Never try to drink coffee with doe pee on your lips...
III

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Post by C-dub »

rbwhatever1 wrote:Never try to drink coffee with doe pee on your lips...
Noted. I can say that I've never heard that advice before and probably never will again. "rlol"
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

philip964

Post by philip964 »

I love a discount. Walmart has an aisle or two with discounted items. After hunting season doe urine is a pretty popular item for discounting. I live in the city and do not hunt. Thought about buying it and sprinkling some in the backyard to get my sons beagle/basset hound all worked up.

Walmart sure does make the news everyday.

http://www.wltx.com/story/news/crime/20 ... /22269387/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

rbwhatever1 wrote:
powerboatr wrote:thats our wal mart

I was hunting a very large buck 2 years ago that was visiting some oak tree's that surround my chicken coup. I setup in my tractor shed and put out a can of pressurized doe lure about an hour before daylight 150 yards from my tractor shed. Shook it up real good and the dispensing nozzle didn't work. My "Buck Bomb" was a dud. I walked back to the tractor shed, dropped my 7mmRemMag next to my thermos of coffee and went back to the house for the 74 Winchester. 22 Shorts are quiet. I shot that can with the muzzle about 2 feet away and instantly knew I had made a mistake. Every single drop of the contents of my "industrial sized buck bomb" came out of the new hole I just created with my trusty Winchester. I was soaked from head to toe. The smell doesn't go away easily and you never really get used to it. I gave up about a half hour after sunrise and went to the house. Never try to drink coffee with doe pee on your lips...
"rlol" "rlol" "rlol"
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Keith B

Post by Keith B »

rbwhatever1 wrote: ..... I was soaked from head to toe. The smell doesn't go away easily and you never really get used to it. I gave up about a half hour after sunrise and went to the house. Never try to drink coffee with doe pee on your lips...
Monsieur, the Café Du Jour is 'Eau de Doe Estrus'. Maybe they can make that a new flavor at Star-'bucks' :biggrinjester:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

Return to “The Crime Blotter”