Store owner shot to death in Sunnyside

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
tlt
Posts in topic: 1

Store owner shot to death in Sunnyside

Post by tlt »

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/29196 ... -sunnyside" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"HOUSTON (FOX 26) - A convenience store owner was shot and killed while closing up his Sunnyside store.

Around 9:45 p.m. Friday, police responded to a shooting call in the 4200 block of Yellowstone near England.

Police say 59-year old convenience store owner Kenneth Flemings was was exiting the store when he was approached by three unknown male suspects who confronted him.

One of the armed suspects shot Flemings."......

C-dub

Re: Store owner shot to death in Sunnyside

Post by C-dub »

At least they didn't hurt his wife. Hopefully, they'll catch them quickly.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

BigBangSmallBucks

Re: Store owner shot to death in Sunnyside

Post by BigBangSmallBucks »

tlt wrote:http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/29196 ... -sunnyside

"HOUSTON (FOX 26) - A convenience store owner was shot and killed while closing up his Sunnyside store.

Around 9:45 p.m. Friday, police responded to a shooting call in the 4200 block of Yellowstone near England.

Police say 59-year old convenience store owner Kenneth Flemings was was exiting the store when he was approached by three unknown male suspects who confronted him.

One of the armed suspects shot Flemings."......
I hate to see things like this happen to people just trying to make a living.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”