Breaking Bad News from Paris, France

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

jb2012
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Breaking Bad News from Paris, France

Post by jb2012 »

I just don't unserstand how people can be so evil.

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Beiruty »

jb2012 wrote:I just don't unserstand how people can be so evil.
They are not evil. They are determined killers of deviant ideology and some are driven by revenge for the what they experienced in Syria and/or Iraq.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Feed&Guns
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Feed&Guns »

Beiruty wrote:
They are not evil. They are determined killers of deviant ideology and some are driven by revenge for the what they experienced in Syria and/or Iraq.
To defeat our enemies, we have to understand our enemies. That's why when people are surprised that the terrorists attacked the WTC, it shows they don't understand the enemy. That's fine for Joe Citizen, but unfortunately apparently our illustrious leader doesn't get it either.

These thugs cannot be talked down or negotiated with. They don't have a traditional central command structure. And you can't just bomb the ball bearings factory to stop the tanks from rolling in.

Ironically, I'm not all for spreading Western culture. I think people should be allowed to develop their own cultures. And if the people want to change, then they should revolt or protest. Why should we impose our values on the middle east? Let them live the way they want.

...HOWEVER, when they have 1000 years of nothing but growing poppies and killing each other, maybe a little capitalism and luxury will give them something else to live for. Right now, the religious zealots are strapping a bomb to themselves. But what's the alternative? Herding goats in the desert? If the alternative was playing Call of Duty for hours on end, aspiring to own your own Ferrari, taking pride in a business you started and saving for retirement, etc., then maybe they'd have second thoughts about that whole suicide bomber thing.

We have to understand that our way of life is their enemy and 300 million Americans represent that. So bombing a "civilian" building or spraying a school with gun fire is no different than an ISIS platoon running maneuvers on our troops...except, that WOULD BE suicide.

Remember, when we started fighting the Brits a while back, we used guerrilla warfare for the advantage. They were probably thinking, "how uncivilized is this!? Where's their uniforms!? How come they're not in block formation? These guys are terrorists!"

We have to learn to appreciate ISIS tactics...They know we won't blow up a mosque so they'll use the mosque as a base of operations. Guess what. Time to change that.

The terrorists are taking advantage of our (read: liberals) "rights". They don't want intrusions and want to include everybody. Its the eternal question about giving up liberty for security... But then again, when ISIS blows something up in the US (as is already happening in France), people will ask, "How come our intelligence services didn't catch this?" Well, it's because you threw a tantrum when the NSA was collecting metadata. And now you're irritated because some thug with a bomb killed your nana when she was shopping at the mall.

Finally, it's sad to say, but there are probably quite a few families of the 120 or however many dead that are wishing they had a second amendment right about now. Charlie Hebdo and now this. Fish in a barrel. I think the count in the concert was just 3 (or maybe 5) guys did all that. Amazing. And not to make light of the human tragedy, but how in the hell can the liberals say it with a straight face...."We need TOUGHER gun laws." Ya France. That's your problem. This mass shooting stuff would NEVER have happened if you just followed California's lead and had 10 round magazine limits or universal background checks! Maybe an assault weapons ban would have worked. Hey, at least they didn't have silencers. They probably got tired of waiting for the tax stamp to come back and said screw it! We'll just go without. France really needs to toughen up their gun laws.
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Texas Certified CHL/LTC Instructor
FFL 01 SOT 3 - www.aparmory.net

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

I never heard that mafia or the underground pro gun runners including this guy to follow the gun laws they promote:
Last edited by Beiruty on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beiruty,

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

As for the ISIS problem. All what I have to say" Who let the dogs out?" Or that none-sense, stupid justification for invading Iraq and the "New Middle-East", the New "Arab spring" were a total disaster. Let us say it loud and clear. The middle-east policy was total failure since 2002. Bush and his clan and the Neoconservative were the most ignorant (intentionally or otherwise) about the near history (last 250 yrds) or the old history. The whole Middle-east was under tyrants-containment-policy since 1918. The occupier of the WWI Instead of building free societies and conservative culture in the Middle-east, they tried to colonize the whole region, or be the sole protector and beneficiary from petrol fields.

Some facts that we are all witnessed but quickly forget. The comment under the video is blunt propaganda. Ignored it for a sec.... and watch the video.

Last edited by Beiruty on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beiruty,

chuckybrown
Banned

Post by chuckybrown »

Salon Magazine says it's us right-wingers causing the problem, and free speech must be abolished.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ee-speech/

Unbelievable the world these Utopias live in.....
Chuckybrown

Syntyr

Post by Syntyr »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
philip964 wrote:

President Obama today with ABC News about ISIS being under control
That man is an unmitigated fool and a feckless moron.
:iagree:
Yep and I saw Lindsey Grhamnesty on tv blubbering about how we needed to provide the women of the middle east jobs and economic future and that is the way we solve this problem.

Moron
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

In India, 1 million muslims have issued a fatwah against Daesh (AKA ISIS). The article is in French (which I can read), but if you need to translate it, there are online apps and browser plugins that will do so: http://www.directmatin.fr/monde/2015-09 ... esh-710536. Let us hope that fatwah includes the authority to kill Daesh members on sight.

The point being, there are a whole lot of muslims who are no friend of Daesh/ISIS, and I think this latest bloody spasm has them waking up to the fact that they have a brutal enemy, acting—however superficially—in the name of their religion; and if they want people to not be afraid of their religion, then they need to start acting to protect its reputation.....even if that means killing people who claim to be of the same religion. I support them, even if I believe differently than they do.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

philip964
Posts in topic: 11

Post by philip964 »

Did I mention one of my anti gun face book friends actually said the day of the attack (after he changed his Facebook profile photo to the French tricolor) that he was safe in America because of its multiculturalism except for the threat posed by the NRA.

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Oldgringo »

The Annoyed Man wrote:In India, 1 million muslims have issued a fatwah against Daesh (AKA ISIS). The article is in French (which I can read), but if you need to translate it, there are online apps and browser plugins that will do so: http://www.directmatin.fr/monde/2015-09 ... esh-710536. Let us hope that fatwah includes the authority to kill Daesh members on sight.

The point being, there are a whole lot of muslims who are no friend of Daesh/ISIS, and I think this latest bloody spasm has them waking up to the fact that they have a brutal enemy, acting—however superficially—in the name of their religion; and if they want people to not be afraid of their religion, then they need to start acting to protect its reputation.....even if that means killing people who claim to be of the same religion. I support them, even if I believe differently than they do.
TAM is right, pretty much as usual. Until such time as the so-called moderate muslims denounce and take up arms against the cowardly, murdering, savage killers of civilian men, women and children, they are all of the same cloth.
Last edited by Oldgringo on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TXlaw1

Post by TXlaw1 »

Syntyr wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
philip964 wrote:

President Obama today with ABC News about ISIS being under control
That man is an unmitigated fool and a feckless moron.
:iagree:
Read where he said he was going to double his efforts to bring peace and stop ISIl. Last time I checked doubling zero still equals zero. So that's the extent of his efforts we can expect.
Jesus said, "And the one who has no sword must sell his cloak and buy one." (Luke 22:36 NET) Also, Jesus said, "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed"(Luke 11:21 NAS)

Oldgringo
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Oldgringo »

Beiruty wrote:
Horsefeathers!

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Oldgringo wrote:
Beiruty wrote:
Horsefeathers!
I bet for some of their followers the killers are the nicest people around. That does not negate the fact that they are brutal killers.
When soldiers go to war, they are not going to chit chat and make friends, but to kill their enemy as fast as they could, or force them to surrender.

When they come back home, they are the heros and one the best friend to hang around.

I am not saying soldiers are in the same camp as the terrorists. NO. This is the not the intent of what I mentioned and said.
We are all humans, we behave similarly. Normally, we keep our acts reasonable and just.The terrorists do their attack against civilians unjustly. Why I say so? Because in Islam, it is forbidden to kill innocent civilians (child, old person, the sick and the POW). This is why ISIS does not and will represent Islam.

Last edited by Beiruty on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beiruty,

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Beiruty,

OldCurlyWolf

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

I don't understand them either.

I am well aware that they exist.

The only way to really stop them is to do so permanently.

:mad5
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”