Gunspoint TX: 4 year old shot and killed in purse robbery

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Gunspoint TX: 4 year old shot and killed in purse robbery

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

If these guys are taken alive, they won't fare well in jail or prison. Inmates don't like child killers. I'm rooting for the inmates.

Chas.

doncb

Post by doncb »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:If these guys are taken alive, they won't fare well in jail or prison. Inmates don't like child killers. I'm rooting for the inmates.Chas.
Yep. Child killers and molesters. Lowest of the low in prison. A friends brother was sent to prison for molesting a couple of kids. He's considered a "punching bag". Serves him right.
If you're standing still, you're loosing.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 7

Post by philip964 »

JerryK

Post by JerryK »

Where's Moms Demand Action on this? Oh, I know, taking the stance that if guns are outlawed then the criminals wouldn't have had guns.
They simply feel it was the moms fault, that she should have given up her purse.

They are submissive and feel we should roll over and submit to the criminal element. That will reduce the need for guns. The general public doesn't NEED guns if we submit to the criminals. There is something about the liberal mindset that prevents them from seeing the true picture. They feel they are more compassionate than we are. Take this election cycle for instance, they were ready to 'call out' DT for not accepting the election results but yet when the election went the other way they are the ones, out rioting. It is very simple in their mind until they are put in that situation. The same thing with guns they feel guns are not needed and every one should just get along. Kumbaya and Unicorn Dust will make the world a better place.

Do I feel this way? Heck no! But that is what they want us to do as a society.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.click2houston.com/news/suspe ... llo-murder

Two suspects being questioned. Excellent news. Great work.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jusme »

philip964 wrote:http://www.click2houston.com/news/suspe ... llo-murder

Two suspects being questioned. Excellent news. Great work.

Good news!
I hope they have the right ones, and that the jury only takes long enough for a bathroom break before returning a guilty verdict and lethal injection.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Skiprr »

The Harris County Sheriff's office announced this afternoon that three men have been charged with capital murder for the death of little Ava Castillo and the shooting of her mother and sister. They have been identified as Marco Miller, 17, Philip Battles, 18, and Ferrell Dardar, 17. Teenage thugs; if they're guilty, they need to be removed from the gene pool after spending some quality time with violent, seasoned convicted felons to show the teens what they think of child killers.

http://abc13.com/news/three-charged-wit ... l/1636701/
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Turns out one of these stellar, teenaged citizens was out on bond at the time of the murder for three, count 'em, three counts of aggravated robbery.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.click2houston.com/news/3-men ... a-castillo

Here is the Channel 2 story.

Says Capital Murder. No mention of drawn and quartering.

OlBill

Post by OlBill »

Savages

dlh

Post by dlh »

I think this was covered in another post--the two 17 year-old thugs cannot get lethal injection in Texas because of their age although they richly deserve it on these facts.
Please know and follow the rules of firearms safety.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

dlh wrote:I think this was covered in another post--the two 17 year-old thugs cannot get lethal injection in Texas because of their age although they richly deserve it on these facts.
Yeah but they can be put away for the rest of their lives, which could be drastically shortened because other inmates don't take kindly to killing children.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.click2houston.com/news/3-cha ... urt-monday

Well the three who were involved in the murder of the little 4 year old girl were in court Monday. The shooter placed the gun to the forehead of the little girl and pulled the trigger.

Apparently the shooter is 17 and cannot be sentenced to death or life in prison without parole.

Really disappointing.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

philip964 wrote:http://www.click2houston.com/news/3-cha ... urt-monday

Well the three who were involved in the murder of the little 4 year old girl were in court Monday. The shooter placed the gun to the forehead of the little girl and pulled the trigger.

Apparently the shooter is 17 and cannot be sentenced to death or life in prison without parole.

Really disappointing.
Evidently, Ferrell Dardar, one of the 17-year-olds, was the shooter. I know next to nothing of the law regarding capital punishment, but if a 17-year-old can't be tried for a particularly heinous crime as an adult, with all the sentencing possibilities on the table, then maybe we need some revision to the code. I don't know where the arbitrary age line should be drawn for that consideration, but the difference between 17 and 18 seems miniscule, if not totally transparent.

If this vermin can stand in front of a mother and her two small children, put a gun to the four-year-old's head, pull the trigger, and then begin shooting the sister and mother...there is no rehabilitation here. There is no reform or change possible, and he should be treated accordingly.

RHenriksen

Post by RHenriksen »

Skiprr wrote:
philip964 wrote:http://www.click2houston.com/news/3-cha ... urt-monday

Really disappointing.
Evidently, Ferrell Dardar, one of the 17-year-olds, was the shooter. I know next to nothing of the law regarding capital punishment, but if a 17-year-old can't be tried for a particularly heinous crime as an adult, with all the sentencing possibilities on the table, then maybe we need some revision to the code. I don't know where the arbitrary age line should be drawn for that consideration, but the difference between 17 and 18 seems miniscule, if not totally transparent.

If this vermin can stand in front of a mother and her two small children, put a gun to the four-year-old's head, pull the trigger, and then begin shooting the sister and mother...there is no rehabilitation here. There is no reform or change possible, and he should be treated accordingly.
God help us. Hard to argue against taking someone like that out back and shooting them directly.
I'll quit carrying a gun when they make murder and armed robbery illegal

Houston Technology Consulting
soup-to-nuts IT infrastructure design, deployment, and support for SMBs

Return to “The Crime Blotter”