Armed AZ:citizen kills BG fighting with wounded Trooper

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

5thGenTexan
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Armed AZ:citizen kills BG fighting with wounded Trooper

Post by 5thGenTexan »

locke_n_load wrote:only problem I saw was that the good samaritan was not carrying on his person.
The traveler may have already disarmed in anticipation of crossing into "La-La Land" Hate that someone had to die but it proves that the world is a safer place when GOOD FREE persons have the God given ability to defend themselves. Had it been further down the road and a CHP the outcome would have been much sadder.

5thGenTexan
5th Generation Texan
"Republicrats and Demicans, it ain't no surprise,
Got their hands full of gimme, they got their mouths full of lies."

ELB
Posts in topic: 3

Post by ELB »

USAF 1982-2005

ELB

Post by ELB »

USAF 1982-2005

apvonkanel

Post by apvonkanel »

Personally, i like the term "Gun-friendly state with loose regulations". Makes me think of how my parents own a "neighbor-friendly house with an open pantry".
In the Navy I learned to love the Mossberg 590A1 and hate the Beretta M9

TresHuevos

Post by TresHuevos »

AndyC wrote:Interesting - seems the rescuer was a former felon whose gun-rights were restored:

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/01/2 ... un-rights/
What would be really interesting to see is the camera footage of the first officers responding after the Good Samaritan intervened. That had to be a chaotic foggy scene. Who knows what the trooper that was attacked got out on the radio to get help going and whether or not he was able to let others know that a civilian was on scene helping him out. High pucker factor for sure.
"Since it is so likely that children will meet cruel enemies let them at least have heard of brave knights and heroic deeds." - C.S. Lewis
My State Rep Joe Moody is a liberal puke who won't even acknowledge my communications with him. How about yours?

jmra
Posts in topic: 4

Post by jmra »

TresHuevos wrote:
AndyC wrote:Interesting - seems the rescuer was a former felon whose gun-rights were restored:

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/01/2 ... un-rights/
What would be really interesting to see is the camera footage of the first officers responding after the Good Samaritan intervened. That had to be a chaotic foggy scene. Who knows what the trooper that was attacked got out on the radio to get help going and whether or not he was able to let others know that a civilian was on scene helping him out. High pucker factor for sure.
I thought I read that the civilian used the officers radio to call for assistance. Responding officers should have been aware that the officer was being assisted by non LEO.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

jmra

Post by jmra »

" the man—an illegal alien who used to be a federal Mexican police officer named Leonard Penuelas-Escobar—fired a handgun that hit Andersson in the shoulder. Penuelas-Escobar then began slamming Andersson’s head into the pavement, trying to kill him"

Thanks Obama.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

jmra wrote:" the man—an illegal alien who used to be a federal Mexican police officer named Leonard Penuelas-Escobar—fired a handgun that hit Andersson in the shoulder. Penuelas-Escobar then began slamming Andersson’s head into the pavement, trying to kill him"

Thanks Obama.
Although, I am very happy B H O is in our rear view mirror, I think we need to refrain from blaming ever negative incident on him. It is as petty and stupid as the contention that they spouted that every negative outcome during Obams's term was G. Bush's fault .

jmra

Post by jmra »

WTR wrote:
jmra wrote:" the man—an illegal alien who used to be a federal Mexican police officer named Leonard Penuelas-Escobar—fired a handgun that hit Andersson in the shoulder. Penuelas-Escobar then began slamming Andersson’s head into the pavement, trying to kill him"

Thanks Obama.
Although, I am very happy B H O is in our rear view mirror, I think we need to refrain from blaming ever negative incident on him. It is as petty and stupid as the contention that they spouted that every negative outcome during Obams's term was G. Bush's fault .
Not blaming him for everything. I am blaming him for not securing our boarders and allowing/encouraging illegals to remain in this country. Had he done his job odds are this man would not have been in this country to assault the officer.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

jmra wrote:
WTR wrote:

Thanks Obama.
Not blaming him for everything. I am blaming him for not securing our boarders and allowing/encouraging illegals to remain in this country. Had he done his job odds are this man would not have been in this country to assault the officer.

I must have missed where he was here illegally and could have not been here under past administrations.

jmra

Post by jmra »

WTR wrote:
jmra wrote:
WTR wrote:

Thanks Obama.

I must have missed where he was here illegally and could have not been here under past administrations.
If you read my post the quote clearly states that he was an illegal alien. Illegal immigration was not simply ignored by the Obama regime, it was encourage through the outright support of sanctuary cities. Catch and release was SOP.
Since when is the failure of previous administrations an excuse for incompetence for the next?
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

jmra wrote:
WTR wrote:
jmra wrote:
WTR wrote:

Thanks Obama.

If you read my post the quote clearly states that he was an illegal alien. Illegal immigration was not simply ignored by the Obama regime, it was encourage through the outright support of sanctuary cities. Catch and release was SOP.
Since when is the failure of previous administrations an excuse for incompetence for the next?
My apologies, I did not realize he was here illegally. I do disagree with Obama's immagration policies.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”