OR: Man fined for doing math without a license

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

puma guy
Posts in topic: 2

Re: OR: Man fined for doing math without a license

Post by puma guy »

I just remembered that my father had to take refresher courses at Cornell to get his veterinary license renewed after returning from WWII. He was in the Veterinary Corps in the China-Burma-India Theater for three years treating and caring for animals; Mules (Merrill's Marauders, Horses, Ponies, Dogs, Cattle, etc. Setting up treatment centers, treatment protocol, over seeing the Chinese Vets, rabies screening (it was rampant), even food inspection were among his tasks, so he never really stopped practicing all that time, but it mattered not to NY. He didn't see many cats while in CBI, but he always told me that most cats get well in spite of what they do for them. :lol:
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

LTUME1978
Posts in topic: 3

Post by LTUME1978 »

twjones,

It is a nice credential to have and, you are correct, you never know when you may need it. I may be getting a package soon. If I do, I plan to do consulting work for the next few years and having the P.E. license will be needed for that.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 3

Post by philip964 »

WTR wrote:I wish Texas would require a license for General Contractors similar to NM. Im tired of competing with tailgate contractors who carry no insurances or pay taxes.
They started the process for a while, but that whole program was shelved about 10 years ago.

ELB
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ELB »

USAF 1982-2005

Return to “The Crime Blotter”