GA: Teen intruders use stun gun on woman

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

GA: Teen intruders use stun gun on woman

Post by philip964 »

https://www.google.com/amp/www.ajc.com/ ... N/amp.html

Not mentioned in the horrifying news article is that an ICE detainer has been placed on the two men.

Hopefully that will occur in 30 years. I remember a time when the death penalty was given out for rape.

johncanfield

Re: GA: Teen intruders use stun gun on woman

Post by johncanfield »

How very sad, I can't imagine that amount of evil.
LC9s, M&P 22, 9c, Sig P238-P239-P226-P365XL, 1911 clone

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Might be nice if the death penalty could be carried out more often by the intended victim just before the rape actually occurred.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

rp_photo

Post by rp_photo »

C-dub wrote:Might be nice if the death penalty could be carried out more often by the intended victim just before the rape actually occurred.
Legal stopping of the threat by an armed victim is by far the most satisfying punishment.
CHL since 2/2011
Glock 26, S&W 442, Ruger SP101 .357 3",
S&W M&P 40, Remington 870 Express 12 ga 18"

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

rp_photo wrote:
C-dub wrote:Might be nice if the death penalty could be carried out more often by the intended victim just before the rape actually occurred.
Legal stopping of the threat by an armed victim is by far the most satisfying punishment.
I don't believe that many folks involved with a legitimat self defense shooting would use the word satisfying to describe their feelings after the shoot.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Or the victim's family after
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

rssecurity

Post by rssecurity »

I don't believe that many folks involved with a legitimat self defense shooting would use the word satisfying to describe their feelings after the shoot.
Of course not, for two reasons:

1) One, the crime was pretty much prevented. They didn't go through the horror, and don't have as many physical and [hopefully] psychological scars.
2) [Hopefully] they've invoked their 5A rights and their lawyer is doing all the talking.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”