CA: Human drives Car into a group of immigration protestors at R Congressman's office

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

rotor
Posts in topic: 1

Re: CA: Human drives Car into a group of immigration protestors at R Congressman's office

Post by rotor »

Surprising thing is that California has any republican congressman.

flechero

Re: CA: Human drives Car into a group of immigration protestors at R Congressman's office

Post by flechero »

He was not even idling until they started vandalizing the car. Then he sped up a to an idle and they jumped on the car... he hit the brakes to "throw em off" but they were hitting the car with sticks of some sort- I wouldn't have stopped either. I would have thanked the officer for getting the mob off the car and saving him from an assualt- spoken right into his body cam so it would have been played in court.

So in Ca they will arrest you for jwalking but if you are a protester and playing in the street causing accidents, riots, etc. it's all good.

At what point did it become acceptable to block traffic?

Can't even wrap my head around it. :banghead:

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

So the guy was trying to drive through an intersection and people started jumping on his car. I drive a one ton truck. Don't ask me what I would have done.
Do what you say you're gonna do.

RSX11

Post by RSX11 »

I would have remembered how things turned out for Reginald Denny and acted accordingly.

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 5

Post by philip964 »

No doubt stories like this in CA newspapers and most likely on TV in power lawbreakers to commit more crimes against innocent travelers.

Anybody notice that often these crimes occur in States with may issue laws.

I'll try and follow this later on.

Return to “The Crime Blotter”