Today 20 years ago in Clinton's Presidency

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

Today 20 years ago in Clinton's Presidency

Post by philip964 »

http://www.drudgereportarchives.com/dat ... 502_ml.htm

20 years ago tomorrow, the Clinton's began their steady rise to wealth and prosperity.

bblhd672

Re: Today 20 years ago in Clinton's Presidency

Post by bblhd672 »

Who cares, honestly, to have another thread to discuss the much greater than 20 year rise of the Klinton Kartel?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

Some of my in-law's extended family farm in Arkansas. According to them, Billary spent a couple of decades doing to the state what they later did to the nation, so the K.K. actually had a 35 or 40 year run...... :-(
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

JustSomeOldGuy wrote:Some of my in-law's extended family farm in Arkansas. According to them, Billary spent a couple of decades doing to the state what they later did to the nation, so the K.K. actually had a 35 or 40 year run...... :-(
:iagree:

I used to travel to Arkansas a lot for work. Everyone I spoke to said they voted for Slick Willie for president because that was the only way they could get rid of those two.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Return to “The Crime Blotter”