Possible Active Shooter at Youtube HQ

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 4

Re: Possible Active Shooter at Youtube HQ

Post by anygunanywhere »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:Youtube really needs to move it's headquarters to a place that doesn't have guns. Maybe they should go somewhere like California.
I see what you did there.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Liberty
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Liberty »

SewTexas wrote:wow, a woman....that's really odd.
Bad relationship I bet. Hades has no furry like ...
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Post by bblhd672 »

Wonder how many YT employees thought the gun nuts they were removing videos from were coming to get them?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

"The gunman, a woman,....." Now there's a contradiction in terms if I ever heard one! :roll:

We're yuckin' it up about this, et al, but sooner or later, "a hard rain's gonna fall"......and it ain't gonna' pretty.
Last edited by Oldgringo on Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

Irony at its finest.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

AndyC wrote:Terrible situation all around - can't help but wonder, though, how many of those people in the building suddenly wished they had a gun of their own.
In Kommiefornia it is known as wishing they were not in a Second Amendment free zone.

Jnazee
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Jnazee »

AndyC wrote:Terrible situation all around - can't help but wonder, though, how many of those people in the building suddenly wished they had a gun of their own.
https://www.facebook.com/johnhickok45/v ... uOsd0E5pUw

And there it is

kayt00
Posts in topic: 1

Post by kayt00 »

Why is it so difficult for the hard left to understand the common denominator in all of these "Mass Shootings". The simple fact that the vast majority of these are happening in places where methods of self defense are highly restricted i.e. no gun zones. Schools = unarmed, California (and especially Google/YouTube HQ = unarmed. :grumble

P.S. Status = Mailed, Wally Walk this week. :hurry:
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Nevermind...
All lost in a tragic kayaking incident.
Bring back BitterClinger

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

Liberty wrote:
SewTexas wrote:wow, a woman....that's really odd.
Bad relationship I bet. Hades has no furry like ...
that guy must have really, really, really screwed up really BAD!!
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Topic author
rtschl
Posts in topic: 7

Post by rtschl »

Reports have identified shooter http://abc7news.com/sources-youtube-sho ... m/3298575/

If it is the same person, she was a PETA activist in 2009: http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sdu ... story.html

Edited to add the following: She had multiple video YouTube rants against YouTube:

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigatio ... 11713.html
Ron
NRA Member

mojo84
Posts in topic: 6

Post by mojo84 »

Nasim Aghdam, 29, a San Diego animal rights activist, dressed in a wig and jeans with large blood drops painted on them.

“For me, animal rights equal human rights,” Aghdam said.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

She is now what? Animalist Terrorist? Or, Utubist Terrorist?
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

So she was angry at Youtube for their unfair censorship actions. Maybe she is a martyr taking a stand against a powerful ruthless machine. Hard to be sympathetic towards big Kalifornian head in the cloud software companies these days. Amazon, Facebook and Google have been taking leftist stands to disarm us. The woman was either courageous or crazy, taking on the enemy by herself. Youtube has since deleted her videos.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 3

Post by ScottDLS »

Oldgringo wrote:"The gunman, a woman,....." Now there's a contradiction in terms if I ever heard one! :roll:

We're yuckin' it up about this, et al, but sooner or later, "a hard rain's gonna fall"......and it ain't gonna' pretty.
Gunwomyn? Gunperson?
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Return to “The Crime Blotter”