At a loss... TFC site

Education & Advocacy. Join today, it's free!

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
RetNavy
Posts in topic: 1

At a loss... TFC site

Post by RetNavy »

Been trying to read Mr. Cotton latest article on the TFC site... everytime going to it it shows a the latest article from March 5.... even turned wifi off on my phone and just used celluar data to look at it and still get the same page, March 5..

even clicking on the link in Mr. Cotton OP takes me to the same page... jsut the March 5 article...

deleted the book mark from favorites.... went through google and tried it.... one thing i noticed is that the url shows on my comp shows HTTPS

I am at a loss.... about ready to get the tweaking hammer out....

any suggestions.... bigger hammer..... tnt .....
"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward. Freedom will be defended!"
-President George W. Bush, September 11, 2001

Scott B.

Re: At a loss... TFC site

Post by Scott B. »

March 5th “Chicken Little” Predictions & Bogus Cost Figures; What’s Next?" is the latest I see.
LTC / SSC Instructor. NRA - Instructor, CRSO, Life Member.
Sig pistol/rifle & Glock armorer | FFL 07/02 SOT

longhorn86

Post by longhorn86 »

Scott B. wrote:March 5th “Chicken Little” Predictions & Bogus Cost Figures; What’s Next?" is the latest I see.
:iagree: I would suspect that Charles is extremely busy fighting for our 2A rights with the Texas Legislature in session and hasn't had too much time to write many new articles lately! :tiphat:
NRA Life Member

troglodyte

Post by troglodyte »

longhorn86 wrote:
Scott B. wrote:March 5th “Chicken Little” Predictions & Bogus Cost Figures; What’s Next?" is the latest I see.
:iagree: I would suspect that Charles is extremely busy fighting for our 2A rights with the Texas Legislature in session and hasn't had too much time to write many new articles lately! :tiphat:
Charles links a new article in a post http://texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=76167" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. That's why we're looking for it.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

troglodyte wrote:Charles links a new article in a post http://texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=76167" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. That's why we're looking for it.
That article was from February 9 and can be found here: https://www.texasfirearmscoalition.com/ ... s-in-texas.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Return to “Texas Firearms Coalition”