Please delete. Thanks

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Please delete. Thanks

Postby Gameover » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:28 pm

I'm looking to buy another gun safe, if you have one your willing to part with please let me know. I'm needing it mainly for ammo storage so it doesn't have to be the best top of the line safe, just not something that can be popped open with a screw driver.

If all else fails I'll probably buy the big horn safe from Costco for 569, any thoughts on that?
Last edited by Gameover on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Question everything
User avatar
Gameover
Member
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:34 pm
Location: Grand Prairie

Re: WTB GUN Safe (DFW)

Postby Beiruty » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:17 pm

I have the costco one that you mentioned. It is above average safe with a lot of freebies like integrated door pockets. However, I run out of space in a year or so. :mrgreen:
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter.
Loaded, NOT locked, cause my carry has none!
2014: NRA Endowment member
User avatar
Beiruty
Senior Member
 
Posts: 5818
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:22 pm
Location: DFW, Texas

Re: WTB GUN Safe (DFW)

Postby cyphur » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:42 pm

Gameover wrote:I'm looking to buy another gun safe, if you have one your willing to part with please let me know. I'm needing it mainly for ammo storage so it doesn't have to be the best top of the line safe, just not something that can be popped open with a screw driver.

If all else fails I'll probably buy the big horn safe from Costco for 569, any thoughts on that?


I am about to move, and will need a gun safe immediately thereafter. I too would love to get some feedback on that safe, that is a nice price point. Anyone have a link to a spec sheet?

Also, did you see that at the Southlake Costco or elsewhere?
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke
"Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems." - Ryan Job, SEAL Team 3
cyphur
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1178
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:02 am
Location: Flower mound, Tx

Re: WTB GUN Safe (DFW)

Postby Gameover » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:31 pm

cyphur wrote:
Gameover wrote:I'm looking to buy another gun safe, if you have one your willing to part with please let me know. I'm needing it mainly for ammo storage so it doesn't have to be the best top of the line safe, just not something that can be popped open with a screw driver.

If all else fails I'll probably buy the big horn safe from Costco for 569, any thoughts on that?


I am about to move, and will need a gun safe immediately thereafter. I too would love to get some feedback on that safe, that is a nice price point. Anyone have a link to a spec sheet?

Also, did you see that at the Southlake Costco or elsewhere?


They don't carry it in stores unless someone returns it to one. If you go on there website it will have all the spec's. Right now its 200off which puts it at that price but they could go on sale often for all I know.
Question everything
User avatar
Gameover
Member
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:34 pm
Location: Grand Prairie

Re: WTB GUN Safe (DFW)

Postby goofygrin » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:44 pm

The Frisco Costco had that safe on the floor (well under a shelf on the floor) the last time I was in there (around Christmas) if you wanted to go take a look.

It looked nice, but I think if you buy online they'll drop it off at your house for you ;)
goofygrin
Junior Member
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Re: WTB GUN Safe (DFW)

Postby cyphur » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:59 am

goofygrin wrote:The Frisco Costco had that safe on the floor (well under a shelf on the floor) the last time I was in there (around Christmas) if you wanted to go take a look.

It looked nice, but I think if you buy online they'll drop it off at your house for you ;)


I was always eyeing a Cannon since they were reasonably priced but for $150 less this one looks like a heck of a deal.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke
"Despite what your momma told you, violence does solve problems." - Ryan Job, SEAL Team 3
cyphur
Senior Member
 
Posts: 1178
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:02 am
Location: Flower mound, Tx

Re: WTB GUN Safe (DFW)

Postby Houpilot2001 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:32 pm

I know you are looking on the cheap, but if you or anyone you know is looking for a great company check out Vaultprousa.com. I am working as a sales manager for them and can answer any questions yall might have.
Houpilot2001
Member
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Re: WTB GUN Safe (DFW)

Postby Gameover » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:07 pm

Just bought the smaller winchester executive safe from costco. Its a lot smaller then the big horn but half the price. I think it will be perfect for what I need it to do. :mrgreen:
Question everything
User avatar
Gameover
Member
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:34 pm
Location: Grand Prairie


Return to Closed Items

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest