WTT maybe WTS, S&W M&P40 Full Size

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Mhoward
Posts in topic: 3

WTT maybe WTS, S&W M&P40 Full Size

Post by Mhoward »

I have a few M&P 40's in my collection and I have the itch for something new. The item up for trade is my first real carry weapon, the M&P40 full size. It has had about 500 rounds through it all together, great shooter all around. Comes with two 15 rd magazines and the original case with all the accessories (back straps, lock etc..). I also have a Comp-Tac Infidel holster and DeSantis Sof-Tuck holster to go along with it. The pistol itself is in new/good condition with a slight rub mark on the frame from holstering it, it probably rubs off but I haven't tried yet. If i wasn't carrying this gun it was in the glove box in my wife's SUV. I am hoping to trade this for a decent 1911 (9mm, 40 or 45) of some sort, something that is concealable but in good condition. If needed I could possibly put some cash towards it also if anyone has a safe queen they are willing to part with. My family is all about shooting and I am the only one without a 1911 so they have been heckling me to get one. Had plans to go to the gun show like my brother did and get one for good price but since "the shooting" that is just not possible right now.

I will post some pictures tonight when I get home. Located in League City (south of Houston), will travel a bit if needed, FTF with valid CHL preferably.

Update:
Also have a Blackhawk OWB holster for it as well, 3 holsters total. Forgot the picture of the DeSantis Sof-Tuck but I will get it soon. All right handed holsters.
Attachments
photo 5.JPG
photo 1.JPG
Last edited by Mhoward on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teamless
Posts in topic: 2

Re: WTT maybe WTS, S&W M&P40 Full Size

Post by Teamless »

How much would you take if you were to sell it (and consider this post a "I may be interested to get me at the front of the line")

Thanks
League City, TX
Yankee born, but got to Texas as fast as I could! NRA / PSC / IANAL

Topic author
Mhoward

Post by Mhoward »

PM sent but still looking for a trade. Thanks Teamless

Topic author
Mhoward

Post by Mhoward »

Sold! Thanks for the info on the belts Teamless.

Teamless
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Teamless »

MHoward, my pleasure, thanks for helping me start to complete my M&P Line of guns!

For the belt, you are welcome, anyone can "tell" you how much a good gun belt can help, but when you see it in reality, it helps drive it home!
League City, TX
Yankee born, but got to Texas as fast as I could! NRA / PSC / IANAL

Return to “Closed Items”