SOLD--Two old Mossberg .22 rifles DFW, TX

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
orionengnr
Posts in topic: 4

SOLD--Two old Mossberg .22 rifles DFW, TX

Post by orionengnr »

Hello all--
In case you haven't noticed the pattern, I am going to continue reducing the price on these old firearms until a) someone buys them, or; b) I have to pay someone to take them off my hands.
I would prefer option a), BTW...

First is a Mossberg semi-auto action M-351KC . Wood is in pretty good shape (but could use refinishing), bluing is decent, kind of a brown patina. Functions correctly.

Second is a Mossberg bolt action M-346KA. Wood is in similar shape, bluing again decent. Functions correctly.
Pics are posted here
www.corvidscache.com

Scroll down and look at items 11 and 13. More pics available--please email me (email is below)

My asking price is now $275 each NOW $250 each NOW $225 each(or even better for a package deal!), and that also means "reasonable offers are welcome". If my prices are out of line, please let me know--I will not be offended.

Fine print: These firearms were acquired from an estate. All were kept in a safe but none has been oiled or fired in many years (best guess is 20-30) When I say “functions correctly", I mean that the action opens and closes, trigger drops the hammer—I have not fired any of these weapons. Descriptions are as accurate as I can be, and what I believe each to be. If you find a mistake, please correct me.

email is rich at rabidjackal dot com, or pm me here. I don't seem to receive notifications and don't necessarily stop by every day, so email is better...
if you'd like to talk, email me and I will send you my phone number.
Last edited by orionengnr on Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Topic author
orionengnr

Re: Price drop--Two old Mossberg .22 rifles DFW, TX

Post by orionengnr »

I'd sure like to see these find a new home.
Make me an offer on one or both.
Thank you, Rich

Topic author
orionengnr

Re: Additional Price Droppage--Two old Mossberg .22 rifles DFW, TX

Post by orionengnr »

New home by New Year? Celebrate! :thewave

Topic author
orionengnr

Re: Yet more Price Droppage--Two old Mossberg .22 rifles DFW, TX

Post by orionengnr »

Sold, and thank you.
Can't seem to figure out how to edit the title, although I have been able to in the past...
Mods, if you can edit, please reflect "SOLD".

Return to “Closed Items”