WTB IWB for 4" 1911

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
BigBlueDodge
Posts in topic: 2

WTB IWB for 4" 1911

Post by BigBlueDodge »

Looking to pick up another IWB holster for my Kimber 4" 1911. I prefer that it is tuckable. Let me know what you have available.

MrsFosforos
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WTB IWB for 4" 1911

Post by MrsFosforos »

If you haven't seen his site yet, look at DMBullardLeather.com. He has great customer service, fair prices and beautiful workmanship. He will work with you to make sure he gets you what you want!

mmay1

Post by mmay1 »

BBD, I have a very nice IWB made by Andy Arratoonian (Horseshoe Leather) but IWB carry does not work for me. It's not "tuckable" but is a very high quality holster. I bought it used for about $50. If you are interested in it, PM me your address and I will let you try it out.

Mike

tex45acp

Post by tex45acp »

BBD,

Since you dont post it, no one knows where you hang your hat. If it is near Houston, I was in Collectors Firearms about two weeks ago and they had a Tucker Gunleather IWB for a 4" 1911, hanging it their rack. The model is the Heritage. It was plain jane tan, without any fancy leatherwork and cost $110.00. I have several of Mr. Tuckers fine holsters and I highly recommend them all. I cannot tell you if it is still there but a phone call would.

It looks like this one I have for my CZ75B:

tex45acp
Texas.....Nuff Said!!!

Topic author
BigBlueDodge
Posts in topic: 2

Post by BigBlueDodge »

Oops, I am in the DFW area, so Houston is a fair drive for me just to get a holster. However, I do like that Tucker as it is tuckable. Dang...only wish he was closer. Judging by the response on this, it's looking like I'm either going to have to bite the bullet and order a custom one and start the waiting game, or just buy a mass produced one, such as a Galco. There is a Gun Show next weekend, so I might just stop by DM Bullard's setup and pick up one of his. I visited last time, and I wasn't just *impressed* with the holsters. But his were only $60 something, so I guess I can't be too picky.

Return to “Closed Items”