.50 cal and AR-15 for sale

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
lawrnk
Posts in topic: 2

.50 cal and AR-15 for sale

Post by lawrnk »

A friend asked me to post this.

It's a Serbu BFG-50, Serial No. 5XX. It's in like new condition & has never been shot. I believe it was purchased in 2008. It lists for $2195 now + $80 for shipping & I'm asking $1850. I have pics on my phone, but it basically looks just like the one on the website. I don't have a tripod however. If you know of someone who might be interested, please pass it along.

http://www.serbu.com/top/bfg50.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm thinking of selling an Eagle Arms AR 15 Rifle - M15 A2. Serial #34XXX. I'm getting my son help me figure out exactly which style/model it is, so I can figure out what I should ask for it. Let me know if you know of anyone who's interested.
Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: .50 cal and AR-15 for sale

Post by The Annoyed Man »

lawrnk wrote:A friend asked me to post this.

It's a Serbu BFG-50, Serial No. 5XX. It's in like new condition & has never been shot. I believe it was purchased in 2008. It lists for $2195 now + $80 for shipping & I'm asking $1850. I have pics on my phone, but it basically looks just like the one on the website. I don't have a tripod however. If you know of someone who might be interested, please pass it along.

http://www.serbu.com/top/bfg50.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm thinking of selling an Eagle Arms AR 15 Rifle - M15 A2. Serial #34XXX. I'm getting my son help me figure out exactly which style/model it is, so I can figure out what I should ask for it. Let me know if you know of anyone who's interested.
That's OK. Neither does the one pictured on the Serbu website. :mrgreen:

I'm just sayin.... :mrgreen:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
lawrnk
Posts in topic: 2

Post by lawrnk »

She's not very familiar with guns, I think it was part of a divorce.
Member- TSRA
Life Member- NRA

Randy797
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Randy797 »

Any idea what you want for the AR ?

Return to “Closed Items”