SOLD: Ruger GP100 .38 Special 3" SS DFW Metro

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 2

SOLD: Ruger GP100 .38 Special 3" SS DFW Metro

Post by QB »

SOLD

PRICE REDUCED

Ruger GP100 in .38 Special (marked on barrel), 3" barrel, Stainless Steel, Adjustable Rear Sights. This is NOT a .357 mag model.

Model Number 01751, KGP-831

Front Sight: installed a Fiber Optic Front Sight. Gun comes with that and the original ramp front sight. I also have the extra fiber optic pipes and the little pipe installation tool.

Rear Sight: Adjustable

Grips: The gun has fullsize Lett-Style grips installed but COMES WITH BOTH THE LETT-STYLE GRIPS AND THE ORIGINAL RUBBER GRIPS that were never used.

Gun is in excellent condition, fired less than 50 rounds during 1 indoor range session and then just stored by my bedside, never carried.

Price: $529.00 + shipping
Buyer pays $25 shipping within the 48 Continental United States. Gun is shipped from my FFL to buyer's FFL.

Will not ship to California. Will not ship to States, Cities, Counties, localities where the gun is not authorized. All federal, state, local laws apply. If you have a question on whether or not I will ship to your location please contact me prior to bidding.

Method of payment: USPS Money Order only.

Will sell FTF in the DFW Metro area to a TXCHL holder (will ask to view the license)

Note: the rubber grips and original front ramp sight is not shown in the picture but they do come with the gun.

Last edited by QB on Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

harrycallahan
Banned
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WTS: Ruger GP100 .38 Special (Not 345 mag) 3" SS DFW Me

Post by harrycallahan »

Nice. I'm looking for something similar chambered in .357 though. I've decide my next purchase will be a wheel gun. They never get old to look at or shoot.
I like to keep this handy... for close encounters.

TxCHL 5/12

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 2

Post by QB »

Look at a 3" barrel, for me those balance the best, especially in the stainless because they are heavy. 4" is OK but I'm particularly fond of 3".
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

longhorn86
Posts in topic: 1

Post by longhorn86 »

harrycallahan wrote:They never get old to look at or shoot.
:iagree: I love to shoot my GP100 4" .357 :fire
NRA Life Member

Return to “Closed Items”