SOLD

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

JRG
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WTS: Kel-Tec P3AT (price drop for CHL)

Post by JRG »

In all honesty, I think you have caused everyone to back away from buying your gun with your demands and rhetoric. You might have better luck selling it on another site. Just a thought....

Joe

LSUTiger
Posts in topic: 1

Post by LSUTiger »

Just draw up a simple bill of sale and get it signed, that's your get out of jail free card should it ever come back to you.
Chance favors the prepared. Making good people helpless doesn't make bad people harmless.
There is no safety in denial. When seconds count the Police are only minutes away.
Sometimes I really wish a lawyer would chime in and clear things up. Do we have any lawyers on this forum?

Javier730
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Javier730 »

LabRat wrote:
drjoker wrote:If you have a CHL, I am willing to let it go for $215. You must also promise to not sell it to anybody without an ID (DL, CHL, passport, or military ID). FTF in Dallas/Plano/Addison/Carrollton area only at this price. Otherwise, price is still $250.
That's a deal breaker for me.

Question: IF you sell it, I'm interested in how you plan to monitor that condition?
Would you be willing to to pay $100 a year to the new owner to keep that type of control?

Inquiring minds want to know.

LabRat
Ill take the keltec and promise to keep it out if bad hands for $100 a year. :mrgreen:
“Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.”
― Horace Mann

Topic author
drjoker
Banned
Posts in topic: 7

Post by drjoker »

SOLD

Adieu, my trusty little Kel-Tec.... :tiphat:

I'm happy I've found you a nice new home with a fellow CHL forum member. May every shot be a bulls eye. :fire

Return to “Closed Items”