Sold: H&K P30L, like new, $820, DFW

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
bmwrdr
Posts in topic: 3

Sold: H&K P30L, like new, $820, DFW

Post by bmwrdr »

A gentleman from this board got a new HK p30L today.
Enjoy shooting the gun and thank you for the business.
Last edited by bmwrdr on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

Richbirdhunter
Posts in topic: 2

Re: FS: H&K P30L, like new, $820, DFW

Post by Richbirdhunter »

Why will you only sell to CHL holders? As a new CHL holder I've seen this stipulation a few times. Do you not need to do a background check? Is it cash and carry? Thanks for bringing me up to speed.
Rich
Disclaimer: Anything I state can not be applied to 100% of all situations. Sometimes it's ok to speak in general terms.

Topic author
bmwrdr

Post by bmwrdr »

Richbirdhunter wrote:Why will you only sell to CHL holders? As a new CHL holder I've seen this stipulation a few times. Do you not need to do a background check? Is it cash and carry? Thanks for bringing me up to speed.
Rich
I just want to maintain a level of safety when I sell a firearm. in other terms, I want to minimize the risk to sell a firearm to a potential insecure or perhaps criminal individual and asking for a CHL reduces that risk.

Richbirdhunter
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Richbirdhunter »

bmwrdr wrote:
Richbirdhunter wrote:Why will you only sell to CHL holders? As a new CHL holder I've seen this stipulation a few times. Do you not need to do a background check? Is it cash and carry? Thanks for bringing me up to speed.
Rich
I just want to maintain a level of safety when I sell a firearm. in other terms, I want to minimize the risk to sell a firearm to a potential insecure or perhaps criminal individual and asking for a CHL reduces that risk.

Thank you
Disclaimer: Anything I state can not be applied to 100% of all situations. Sometimes it's ok to speak in general terms.

Topic author
bmwrdr

Post by bmwrdr »

Richbirdhunter wrote:
bmwrdr wrote:
Rich

Thank you
You are welcome. Now let me ask you why you post on my listing with a question instead of sending a PM?

Return to “Closed Items”