Colt 45 1991A1 series 80

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
RckymtRob
Posts in topic: 2

Colt 45 1991A1 series 80

Post by RckymtRob »

I have a Colt 45 1991 for sale. Comes with hip holster, box of ammo and a carrying case (not pictured). This gun is in excellent condition and has only been fired a few times. Asking $800 obo. I live south of Ft. Worth and am wiling to meet in a safe place.
IMG_0417.JPG
http://www.texaschlforum.com/download/f ... ew&id=7073
Attachments
IMG_0418.JPG

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Colt 45 1991A1 series 80

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Dude, go back and read Rule #13 which you agreed to when you joined. I've just notified the moderators about this post. :nono:
13. Posting items for sale/trade in the Market Section Except for the FFL subsection, the Market is intended solely for participating members (posts, not money) of TexasCHLforum.com. It was created as a courtesy to, and for the convenience of, our members, not as an open forum for marketing. Members must reach "Member" status, i.e. 45 posts, before posting anything for sale in the Market Section. (The transition from "Junior Member" to "Member" is done automatically.) The posts must be meaningful, and not made over a short period of time in an obvious effort to run-up the post count. If the majority of a Member's posts are in the market sections, they will be blocked from posting items for sale. Further, "for sale" posts cannot have a link to an auction website or any other website and all posts must list an asking price. All purchasers are strongly encouraged to get the full name, address and telephone number of a seller before purchasing an item and to verify that information. Refusal to provide that information to a purchaser will result in the seller being barred from posting items for sale. If your signature line or the post contains a link to your website or any commercial website, a backlink to TexasCHLforum.com must be included in the linked site.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
RckymtRob
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Colt 45 1991A1 series 80

Post by RckymtRob »

My bad, will remove

Return to “Closed Items”