2 for sale Glock and Taurus....

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
rm9792
Posts in topic: 5

2 for sale Glock and Taurus....

Post by rm9792 »

sold
Last edited by rm9792 on Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:47 am, edited 10 times in total.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: 6 for sale Glock and Beretta and XDs and Taurus....

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Those two Glocks, the 17 and 34 are Gen 3?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
rm9792

Post by rm9792 »

All are gen 3 but the 21. Thanks TAM, i forgot.

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Pardon my ignorance, but can you legally ship a handgun to another person within Texas? I thought that was only allowed for long guns.

1911 10MM

Post by 1911 10MM »

Location?

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:Pardon my ignorance, but can you legally ship a handgun to another person within Texas? I thought that was only allowed for long guns.
Yes you can ship within your own State. You can't ship handguns through the Post Office, but you can ship long guns through the Post Office. Good luck at trying to get the Post Office to ship them though. I have been very fortunate in Irving as they never question.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

carlson1 wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:Pardon my ignorance, but can you legally ship a handgun to another person within Texas? I thought that was only allowed for long guns.
Yes you can ship within your own State. You can't ship handguns through the Post Office, but you can ship long guns through the Post Office. Good luck at trying to get the Post Office to ship them though. I have been very fortunate in Irving as they never question.
Very good to know. Thanks.

Jose_in_Dallas

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

carlson1 wrote:
Sorry to keep this going off topic but who are you shipping through? I had to do the same a couple of months back and had absolutely no luck getting UPS or FedEx to ship it and finally went through my FFL buddy who did it for me. Funny thing is I got it through the mail from a guy in San Antonio who shipped it to me directly (I believe) through FedEx. So I guess YMMV depending on which location you go to get it shipped. I had no such luck and with the time I had invested looking for someone to ship through I just went through my FFL.

bubba84

Post by bubba84 »

I have shipped and received numerous firearms through UPS. Federal law says the firearm has to be an unmarked box and the carrier cant affix anything to it identifying it as a firearm. It also states that you must notify them that it is a firearm. It does not say how, when, or why that it is a firearm. Ive covered my bases before by email UPS' customer service online advising that I would be shipping a firearm on such and such date, place the gun in a case, then box it up and drop it off at UPS.

Topic author
rm9792

Re: 6 for sale Glock and Beretta and Taurus....

Post by rm9792 »

I have used Lone Star Overnight several times and they dont care.

Topic author
rm9792

Post by rm9792 »

1911 10MM wrote:Location?
My Bad. I get irritated when people do that then I do it...I am in Alvin texas, south of Houston.

CoffeeNut

Re: 6 for sale Glock and Beretta and Taurus....

Post by CoffeeNut »

Small typo. The Taurus is a PT809 and if I had the cash to spare I'd take it off your hands.

The Beretta is gorgeous too!
EDC: Sig Sauer P320SC / P238

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Jose_in_Dallas wrote:
carlson1 wrote:
Sorry to keep this going off topic but who are you shipping through? I had to do the same a couple of months back and had absolutely no luck getting UPS or FedEx to ship it and finally went through my FFL buddy who did it for me. Funny thing is I got it through the mail from a guy in San Antonio who shipped it to me directly (I believe) through FedEx. So I guess YMMV depending on which location you go to get it shipped. I had no such luck and with the time I had invested looking for someone to ship through I just went through my FFL.
I have used UPS, but I now just use FedEx because hey are the closets.

Jose_in_Dallas

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

bubba84 wrote:I have shipped and received numerous firearms through UPS. Federal law says the firearm has to be an unmarked box and the carrier cant affix anything to it identifying it as a firearm. It also states that you must notify them that it is a firearm. It does not say how, when, or why that it is a firearm. Ive covered my bases before by email UPS' customer service online advising that I would be shipping a firearm on such and such date, place the gun in a case, then box it up and drop it off at UPS.
rm9792 wrote:I have used Lone Star Overnight several times and they dont care.
carlson1 wrote:I have used UPS, but I now just use FedEx because hey are the closets.
Sorry to keep this off topic. I had no luck with FedEx or UPS locally and although I contacted Lone Star Overnight, I was refereed to call back the next morning as the person I spoke with was not sure and the person I needed to speak with was gone already for the day. I found a thread on here about shipping firearms that I referenced, it might need some updating with specific locations in the city that knowledgeable people on shipping firearms. I'll look for it today and update it.

Kiowa Scout

Re: 2 for sale Glock and Taurus....

Post by Kiowa Scout »

Pm sent
"They all handle the sword and are expert in war; every man has his sword on his thigh, that fear be not excited in the night" Song of Solomon 3:8

Return to “Closed Items”