WTS - Kimber Stainless Pro Raptor - Traded

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 3

WTS - Kimber Stainless Pro Raptor - Traded

Post by carlson1 »

Kimber Stainless Pro Raptor bobtail in .45. This is the Kimber Custom. It has less than 50 rounds down range. Comes with the one Kimber mag, lock, take down tool, and paper work. I had the bobtail done by a gunsmith about 4 weeks ago. If interested please email: pastor at fbcirving dot com Not interested in any trades at this time.

1911 10MM
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WTS - Kimber Stainless Pro Raptor - DFW

Post by 1911 10MM »

Sweet!!!!!

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

The one and only price drop to $1,200.00.

Back to the safe and then to the range to get ready to carry it. I don't think the price is unreasonable with the base price at $1198.00 plus all of the extra's done to it by a gunsmith.

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Still available.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Not an unreasonable price at all.

The problem that I predict is that it is available at an unfortunate time of year when folks are saving for Christmas gifts and then new year stuff like property taxes. A better season might be in the Spring when people are getting tax rebates back.

However, this would make an OUTSTANDING Christmas gift. C'mon, help Carlson1 out and get your SO this beautiful handgun as a gift for Christmas!
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Morbidrealities

Post by Morbidrealities »

C-dub wrote:Not an unreasonable price at all.

The problem that I predict is that it is available at an unfortunate time of year when folks are saving for Christmas gifts and then new year stuff like property taxes. A better season might be in the Spring when people are getting tax rebates back.

However, this would make an OUTSTANDING Christmas gift. C'mon, help Carlson1 out and get your SO this beautiful handgun as a gift for Christmas!
Wish I could afford it! I wonder if he'll accept payment plans? :lol::

Return to “Closed Items”