Sig P229 Scorpion Elite. ***Sold***

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Morbidrealities
Posts in topic: 4

Sig P229 Scorpion Elite. ***Sold***

Post by Morbidrealities »

***Updated***
Adding Blue Book Value Screenshot. Make an offer based on that. Thanks!

Located in the North Dallas Area, work in Richardson and go to school in Farmers Branch. Message me and we'll talk.

Sig Sauer P229 Elite Scorpion in .40 S&W. Normal Elite goodies: Beavertail, Short Reset Trigger (best SA trigger on a DA/SA, really really really nice), Night Sites, FDE Cerakote, Front Strap Checkering, Front Cocking Serrations, Front Trigger Guard Checkering, G-10 Grips

Great condition. Probably 97% Has had approximately 300 rounds through it. Literally the only negatives are slight holster wear on the front corner of the frame rail and a little bit of wear of the bluing on the barrel shroud (see pictures and ask for more)

$850 gets the gun, case with matching serial, 1 standard 12 round magazine, and 1 extended 14 round magazine.

$925 gets the above, an extra standard magazine $50 MSRP (new in package), and a fitted leather OWB holster $75 MSRP - save $50

$975 gets all the above, 200 rounds FMJ $60 MSRP, 65 rounds defensive JHP $65 MSRP, and an ammo can $10 MSRP - save $135

Trade value for the gun, case, and 2 mags is $900. For everything is $1100

The ONLY guns I will trade for are the P229 Elite Stainless (wood grips not black), P229 Talo, P227 Talo, or the P220 Elite Carry Stainless (wood grips). I say "only", but I'm a big fat liar. If you have something comparable price-wise, feel free to let me know.

Last edited by Morbidrealities on Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:41 am, edited 5 times in total.

Topic author
Morbidrealities

Re: Sig P229 Scorpion Elite FS/FT

May be willing to negotiate on an "all in" price, or say removing the holster from the deal. Dont try and do me like my name is Hillary though :smilelol5:

Topic author
Morbidrealities

Re: Sig P229 Scorpion Elite FS/FT - DFW **UPDATE**

Sheesh...not even a nibble? I'm not asking for Blue Book, just putting it there for transparency :headscratch

allisji
Posts in topic: 1

Post by allisji »

Morbidrealities wrote:***Updated***
Adding Blue Book Value Screenshot. Make an offer based on that. Thanks!

Located in the North Dallas Area, work in Richardson and go to school in Farmers Branch. Message me and we'll talk.

Sig Sauer P229 Elite Scorpion in .40 S&W. Normal Elite goodies: Beavertail, Short Reset Trigger (best SA trigger on a DA/SA, really really really nice), Night Sites, FDE Cerakote, Front Strap Checkering, Front Cocking Serrations, Front Trigger Guard Checkering, G-10 Grips

Great condition. Probably 97% Has had approximately 300 rounds through it. Literally the only negatives are slight holster wear on the front corner of the frame rail and a little bit of wear of the bluing on the barrel shroud (see pictures and ask for more)

$850 gets the gun, case with matching serial, 1 standard 12 round magazine, and 1 extended 14 round magazine.

$925 gets the above, an extra standard magazine $50 MSRP (new in package), and a fitted leather OWB holster $75 MSRP - save $50

$975 gets all the above, 200 rounds FMJ $60 MSRP, 65 rounds defensive JHP $65 MSRP, and an ammo can $10 MSRP - save $135

Trade value for the gun, case, and 2 mags is $900. For everything is $1100

The ONLY guns I will trade for are the P229 Elite Stainless (wood grips not black), P229 Talo, P227 Talo, or the P220 Elite Carry Stainless (wood grips). I say "only", but I'm a big fat liar. If you have something comparable price-wise, feel free to let me know.
Is this gun essentially the same as the M11-A1 only with the rail?

That is a great price for a great gun. I'm in need of a .40 S&W but I can't part with the money right now.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

Topic author
Morbidrealities

allisji wrote:
Is this gun essentially the same as the M11-A1 only with the rail?

That is a great price for a great gun. I'm in need of a .40 S&W but I can't part with the money right now.
For all intents and purposes it is an M11-A1. The P229 Elites have the beavertail and rails, but not the "throw my gun in the ocean" internal coating the M11-A1 has.

Honestly the ONLY reason I'm willing to let this one go is that I want a stainless Sig P series. Wife says if I want one then one has to go. I think she believes my collection of firearms has gone too far. She doesn't mind my 1911 fetish so much because she shoots them as much as I do, but I suppose she has to draw the line somewhere :totap:

Return to “Closed Items”