SOLD: CZ P-07 FDE 9mm

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 1

SOLD: CZ P-07 FDE 9mm

Post by QB »

SOLD

Gun was purchased new and has only been test/factory fired. Gun is in "like new" condition. This is another of my "duplicate" guns that I am selling to reduce my collection. I use this same model as my primary carry gun and have had zero issues.

Comes with original case serialized to the gun, manual, 2 15-round mags, lock, cleaning brush, 2 +2 baseplates to convert mags to 17 round mags, trit night sights, interchangeable grip panels, parts to convert to manual safety rather than decocker.

Chambering: 9mm Luger
Magazine Capacity: 15
Magazine Type: Double Stack
Frame: Flat Dark Earth Polymer
Grips: Polymer/Stippled
Trigger Mech: DA/SA
Sights: 3 dot trit
Barrel: Cold Hammer Forged
Barrel Length: 3.8 in
Weight: 1.7 lbs
Overall Length: 7.2 in
Height: 5.3 in
Width: 1.46
Safety: Interchangeable Ambidextrous Decocker/Manual Safety

I am providing pictures of the trit sights so you will know what kind of trit sights were installed at the factory. One picture is with light and one is in a darker setting. These are not the sights you charge with a flashlight, they have trit vials.

Price: $425 face to face if you have a TXCHL/LTC; located in Carrollton, TX
If you need the gun shipped add $25 (within the Continental United States). Gun will ship from my FFL to buyer's FFL.

Will not ship to CA; Please know your gun laws prior to bidding - will not ship to any area where 15 or 17 round magazines are restricted Please contact me prior to bidding if you want to verify that my FFL will ship this gun to your FFL's locatin. All federal, state, local laws apply.

Method of payment: USPS Money Order (or cash if FTF)

Thanks

Sorry for the dust/lint :oops:
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Return to “Closed Items”