WTS: Spent Brass-DFW - SOLD

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
mcscanner
Posts in topic: 3

WTS: Spent Brass-DFW - SOLD

Post by mcscanner »

Brass I collected over the years for firearms I owned or persons shooting in the lane next to me. I'm keeping the 9mm Luger and 5.56 Nato, what remains is common auto pistol caliber and 38/357 revolver. Some are nickel plated and no aluminum or steel case. Includes 7.62mm and 30-06 fired from a Springfield M1A and Garand. I don't have a round count per caliber, but the box weights 30 lbs.

I'm willing to drive to a location of your choice in the DFW area for exchange. I noticed a renewed interest in reloading as I was reading the forum this morning and thought someone might be interested as some of the consumable supplies look to be in short supply. I originally was going to take to scrap dealer, but never got around to it. Kind of like getting back into reloading...

Price?
I'm wanting them to go to someone who can use this collection for their advancement. Gas money to get to and from the exchange point, reasonable contribution/donation or an excusive one will be accepted. I have done a few deals here on the forum, but not many.

PM me if interest or have any questions. I'll check back in this thread from time to time.
Mike

P.S. Picture added and looks like more rifle brass than I recalled. I think that is just a size and on top issue.
Brass.jpeg
Last edited by mcscanner on Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

kayt00
Posts in topic: 2

Re: WTS: Spent Brass-DFW

Post by kayt00 »

PM sent
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Nevermind...
All lost in a tragic kayaking incident.
Bring back BitterClinger

Topic author
mcscanner

Post by mcscanner »

Contact made with kayt00 and likely an exchange tomorrow. I'll close/end thread once the brass is no longer available.

Mike

flechero
Posts in topic: 1

Post by flechero »

mcscanner- I saw this post earlier and didn't want to jump in until it was gone- as a fellow reloader, I wanted to say thank you for saving your unneeded brass and for paying it forward! :tiphat:

kayt00
Posts in topic: 2

Post by kayt00 »

I know for a fact that I've got some 40SW brass and 380 I can donate to whomever wants it.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Nevermind...
All lost in a tragic kayaking incident.
Bring back BitterClinger

Topic author
mcscanner

Post by mcscanner »

Exchange completed I know I'm happy about the deal. :mrgreen:

kayt00,
Link is to a pocket primer swage I used many years ago and so much better than chafer tool to remove primer crimps on military brass.

flechero,
Thanks for the kind words. I didn't find a like button so here you go. :thumbs2:

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1012920663?pid=235832

Return to “Closed Items”