new CHL16 by SHILOH Printing

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
twomillenium
Posts in topic: 3

new CHL16 by SHILOH Printing

Post by twomillenium »

My Printer (SHILOH) just printed 200 copies for me at less than $1.60 per. 200 copies is the break for best price. I told him to save set up. I will use 200 this year, but if you don't need that many, some of you could get together and batch order so that you get the break. It is both sides folded over like a booklet and doubled over with 2 staples.

Moderators, if this is not the place to share this, I apologize in advance. I just thought I would share what I thought to be a good price
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

cbunt1
Posts in topic: 1

Re: new CHL16 by SHILOH Printing

Post by cbunt1 »

That is an incredible price. I just ordered a very small batch (5) to see how it works out from Staples...with a cardstock color cover, I'm paying $4.71 per copy. Granted that's for 5 copies, and the price would go down in greater numbers, but no way will I get to $1.60!!!

I've always printed them myself, but my tired old printers just aren't up to the task anymore...they were old when I rescued them from the junk pile when a business was closing down several years ago.

At $1.60 per copy, it's literally not worth printing them myself, considering paper, toner, and standing by waiting to clear jams...
American by birth, Texan by the grace of God!

Topic author
twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

cbunt1 wrote:That is an incredible price. I just ordered a very small batch (5) to see how it works out from Staples...with a cardstock color cover, I'm paying $4.71 per copy. Granted that's for 5 copies, and the price would go down in greater numbers, but no way will I get to $1.60!!!

I've always printed them myself, but my tired old printers just aren't up to the task anymore...they were old when I rescued them from the junk pile when a business was closing down several years ago.

At $1.60 per copy, it's literally not worth printing them myself, considering paper, toner, and standing by waiting to clear jams...
drop me a pm and I will give you address & phone #, I am not sure I am allowed to do that on the public part of the forum
Texas LTC Instructor, NRA pistol instructor, RSO, NRA Endowment Life , TSRA, Glock enthusiast (tho I have others)
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to add it to a fruit salad.

You will never know another me, this could be good or not so good, but it is still true.

Topic author
twomillenium

Post by twomillenium »

Just stopped in at Shiloh. They said they could have orders ready for pickup within 3 working days of order. They also ship if needed.
Shiloh printing 713-451-6182

kg5ie
Posts in topic: 1

Post by kg5ie »

Where is SHILOH Printing?
Bill Davis [kg5ie]
TX LTC Instructor / School Safety Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor
http://safe-2-carry.com

Return to “Closed Items”