Chris Cypert?

General training discussions and class reviews.

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Chris Cypert?

Post by Paladin »

I've taken Force-on-Force classes for many years, and we did plenty of scenario training in the Guard, and will be doing more Force-on-Force training with Karl Rehn in October...but it looks like Chris Cypert is coming to Texas to hold two classes in December:

Mental Agility, Preparation & Planning Skills

Force-on-Force Adaptive Scenario Training

He's a former SF Medic. Anybody train with Chris or taken these classes before?
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

Mike S
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Chris Cypert?

Post by Mike S »

I wasn't in 5th Group, but reached out to a peer who was.

He didn't recognize Cypert's name, but reached out to some of his peers from 5th GRP. He said the feedback he received, within minutes of me asking, was that Cypert is a solid guy.

"I'm hearing nothing but great things about him", to quote his exact words. ((And that was from some guys who don't give out kudos lightly)).

I Googled his name, & here's a link to a podcast he did this year. I only listened to the first 30 minutes while driving home from the range yesterday; Without knowing him personally, I like his humility. Some from our Regiment have 'drunk from their own Kool-Aid'; it doesn't seem Cypert is one of those tools.

https://www.youtube.com/live/s3ZYcgEF57E?feature=share

Topic author
Paladin
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Paladin »

Mike S wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:29 am I wasn't in 5th Group, but reached out to a peer who was.

He didn't recognize Cypert's name, but reached out to some of his peers from 5th GRP. He said the feedback he received, within minutes of me asking, was that Cypert is a solid guy.

"I'm hearing nothing but great things about him", to quote his exact words. ((And that was from some guys who don't give out kudos lightly)).

I Googled his name, & here's a link to a podcast he did this year. I only listened to the first 30 minutes while driving home from the range yesterday; Without knowing him personally, I like his humility. Some from our Regiment have 'drunk from their own Kool-Aid'; it doesn't seem Cypert is one of those tools.

https://www.youtube.com/live/s3ZYcgEF57E?feature=share
Thanks! :cheers2:

I'm gonna try to make time on the schedule for his training.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

ELB
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ELB »

Mike S wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:29 am I wasn't in 5th Group, but reached out to a peer who was.

Wow. That’s an A1 top-tier quality response. :patriot:
USAF 1982-2005

Return to “General”